Quidditch Practise(ch.30)

Start from the beginning

The leaves shattered against your feet, blowing away with the wind. Walking passed other students, it dawned on you that you had no idea who they even were. Their laughs echoed as they disappeared down other corridors. It was strange knowing that there were hundreds of other people who were living their lives just like you. Each indivually, having their own stories and lives that you'd never know.

Coming to a stop, a big crowd was gathered in front of you. Tall figures blocked your view as you tried to push past them. Shoving people out of your way, you nearly escaped from the mob of yelling boys, when you felt someone grab your arm pulling you away. You gasped at their touch,stumbling after them. It was too hectic to see who, only lasting for a minute until you were no longer near the swarm of students. Instead, being pulled into a broom cupboard.

"what the fu-" you started, but the person in front of you quickly covered your mouth
"shh, they'll know i'm in here" he replied, removing his hand and pulling out his wand

"-lumos" a bright light shining from the boys wand, revealing that it was in fact Sirius Black standing before you.

"And here i thought Gryffindors were supposed to be brave" you scoffed, leaning against the stone wall behind you, looking at the dark haired boy who was panting like a dog.

"-what-you-what you talking bout?"he said in between deep breathes, before hunching over and leaning on his knees.

"Are you alright? you look like you're about to faint" you said trying to hide a smile
"eh?-I'm fine" he huffed,before pressing on his ribs"i've- i've got a stitch" he grumbled before sighing
You looked at him incredulously, as he leaned against the door, still out of breath

Opening his eyes, he noticed your confused look,
"what?"

"Don't you play quidditch?" you inquired

"yeah,why?"

"So, aren't you supposed to be fit?"

"I think we both know the answer to that love" he winked.

Rolling your eyes,"yes yes of course, but i meant in a health way. I doubt athletes would be this out of breath after a quick jog" you scoffed. He rolled his eyes,

"First of all, it was more than just a'quick jog' i'll have you know" he said pointing at you" and second of all, i purposefully, don't really attend quidditch practise so i won't outshine Prongs, you know coz i'm nice like that" he answered. You were astonished.

Not believing him one bit,
"You're telling me, that you, Sirius Black, intentionally made yourself bad at something, to get out of the spotlight, for your friend?" you said an eyebrow raised, and a befuddled expression on your face.

For a second he stood there thinking,before looking back at you
"precisely"

"that's bullshit" you laughed, crossing your arms

"is not" he argued a smile on his face

"i'm not doing this with you, it'll continue all day"

"You're only saying that because i'm correct"

"Oh shut up" you said rolling your eyes" why am i even here? And what were you running from?"

"Maybe i just wanted to spend some time with you, would that be so ridiculous?" he said stepping closer to you,

You squinted your eyes at him" No, but we both know that's not the reason you dragged me in here"

He scoffed , shaking his head with a laugh,
"You see right through my charm, how dare you" he said a playful look in his eyes

"Let's just say, i'm not in the mood for games right now. So if you could tell me the reason for us being in a broom cupboard, that would be very much appreciated "