---

The Shelby brothers, Michael and Isaiah had been sat in the corner of the club for awhile now. You had sent them a few looks here and there, catching John's eyes and sending him a wink. You had purposely been waiting, doing other things before talking to the Peaky Blinders. But you had enough of your own games. 

"Right boys, I will talk now" You sit yourself down next to John, the club was nearly empty a few people here and there. 

"Whiskey has gone missing, stolen or maybe missed place" Arthur explain carefully shifting in his chair a little. 

"That couldn't be me honey, I just send it to you and you pay me" You respond. 

"Its your business Miss Y/l/n" Tommy replies exhaling dramatically. 

"Mister Shelby, my business may not have anything to do with your whiskey" You say calmly crossing your arms over your chest. 

"Where is my whiskey?" Tommy asks. 

"I know many things Mister Shelby, I make friends and enemies out of this business so be careful which one you chose." You raise your eyebrow at him with a sly smirk on your face, "I don't know where your whiskey is but I heard you were on your way to visit me so I done my research and found your whiskey."

You wave your hand towards three of your men that stand a few feet away from you. They nods walking into the private room, they come out holding two crates of whiskey each. 

"I believe you are equated with Mr Kimber" You say watching Tommy as his jaw clenches, you hum getting up from your chair and take a bottle of whiskey out one of the crates, "I heard that he runs the races and you plan on taking over." You slide the bottle across the table, it bumps into Tommy's glass with a clink, Tommy picks up the bottle 'Shelby limited whiskey'. "I want to help, Kimber has been bugging me all year."

"Why would you want to help us?" Finn asks curiosity.

"Because he want me to help him kill you all" You answer, the boys send each other small glances, "And plus his face bothers me."

John chuckles but stop, sitting up straight as Tommy sends him a warning glance.

"What do you want in return ?" Tommy asks, "If you help us, you are benefiting the Peaky Blinders so what do you want?"

You smirk, walking to stand behind John's chair, your fingertips brush over his shoulders and down his chest as you lean over his shoulder.

"I want this one to work with me" You say, glancing at John then back at Tommy, he goes to speak but you cut him off, "Only for a week or two, I need a play toy to occupy myself with."

John swallows thickly looking at his brother and Tommy thinks. John could gather information on your plans, clubs, future ideas or he could just be your 'play toy.'

"Fine, you have a deal" Tommy sighs finishing his drink with a sigh.

"This is going to be fun honey" you whisper in John's ear, sending a shiver down his spine.
---

"Mr Shelby, welcome home.'

You move out of the way out of the front door letting John walk into you home. A manner house on the outside of London, the house was large, 6 bedroom each with a bathroom, two large dining rooms, a large office, a huge hall, a bar in the living room with all expensive drinks, a kitchen and laundry room and conservatory. And a garden bigger than two fields.

"Quite the house" John comments, the two of you standing outside looking over the garden.

"Paid for it all with my own money" You say with a proud smile.