Sml// partying with the bad boy pt. 1

~Picture of Valerie outfit ~
><><>>> Chapter 3><><><<<

Knock knock Jenna said with a happy voice. Are you ready to partay chica? Not really I'm actually going against my own well if you ask me I said. Oh c'mon its gonna be fun and you know it and I'm gonna be by your side the whole night so you don't have to worry. I guess your right anyways where is the outfit you brought for me?? Oh yeah your gonna love it trust me she reached into her bag and pulled out a white crop top and blue skirt. Okay get showered and dress and I'll get started on your make up. Okay I guess I said walking toward my bathroom. I turned on my shower and started to wash my body after I finished washing my body i started washing my hair with my strawberry shampoo. When I finished rinsing off I got out and start drying my hair. After that I put my white crop top on and blue skirt. I walked out the bathroom and sat down so she can do my makeup. " Girl your gonna look totally fab once I'm finished with you" once she finished she moved out the way and when I looked inside the mirror I seen a whole different person I wasn't even sure if it was me. She had put me on blue eye shadow and made me a wing with the eye liner pencil. Thank you so much Jen I love it! " I know you do I'm the best makeup artist ever. She said all confident. I noticed that she was dressed she had on a red dress that reached mid thigh and some black pumps. You look gorgeous Jen. Thanks Val also I know how much you hate heels so I brought you some black flats. I slipped on the black flats and grabbed a white clutch so I can put my stuff in it. "Alright are you ready to go?" Yeah just let me put some lip gloss on. Okay now I'm ready. We walked to Jenna red Mercedes and blasted Shawn Mendes life of the party the whole ride there. When we got there it was beer cans all over the front lawn and the music was blaring. We got out the car and start walking to the house and I didn't even make it inside the house without hearing Stephanie say "ewe look who showed up" and her minions say " how did she even get invited" Just ignore them, Jenna said. I was planning on ignoring them anyways but we are not gonna let her ruin our time at this party we are gonna be by each other side through out the party anyways so it shouldn't be that bad I said with enthusiasm. "Hey Valorie mind if I still Jenna from you? Grayson said. Well I acual- " Thanks Val I'll have her back completely sober" Wait no don't take her! It was to late they was already heading upstairs. Great now I'm alone and I don't know anyone here so much for staying by each other side the whole night. "Say no more Connor is here to save the day babe" Connor whispered In my ear with a seductive voice. Holy crackers where did you come from and how did you know I'm alone I can be with a guy for all you know. I said with a somewhat cocky voice. He starts laughing hard and I noticed how cute his nose is and his nice long light brown hair wait no I can't be fantasizing about this jerk. " I know your not with a guy I seen you with Jenna but she just ditched you for G." Connor said with a smirk. Ugh whatever please don't leave me I don't no one here but you and Jenna but she's gone and I don't know what to do I do- "Calm down Val I'll stay with you we don't want these guys messing with you now do we" Connor said. Okay just making this clear just because I asked you to stay with me doesn't mean I don't hate you still. " you'll get over it but you want a drink?" Yeah I guess I said unsure. Connor handed me a red solo cup and I instantly downed it when I did I instantly regretted doing that because it burned my throat oh god what is that I said. " I have no clue but you wanna go play truth or dare? I believe that's where Jenna is" really yeah I wanna play. My body feels so weird I feel so care free it's feels nice this way. We walked upstairs to what looks like the game room and we saw a group of people playing truth and dare I noticed Stephanie was also here and her minions me and Conner sat down in the circle and it was Jenna turn. " Hmmm I wonder who I should pick Oh I know Val truth or dare?" Oh crap if I pick truth then I'm gonna look like a wimp. DARE I said a little to loud. I mean Dare I said trying to sound cool. " Okay I dare you to do ten minutes in heaven with Connor she said with a huge grin" I thought it was seven minutes in heaven I said confused? " now it's ten so go smootchie smooch with Connor" uhm okay we walked into the closet and Before I can even say anything Conner turned me around and kissed me. It felt so right to kiss him his lips are so soft and his mouth taste like mint. He stop kissing me and i was still shocked " Valorie I need to tell you something and I want you to let me finish then you can talk" Okay I said confused?"