Morning

Y/n was cooking breakfast when suddenly Saeran hugs her from behind with a yawn.
"Saerannn, I'm cooking"
"Hmm I know"
"I can't concentrate if your hugging me like this" y/n pouts
"Alright alright I'm going to let you go."

After a few minutes, y/n glad she didn't burnt breakfast while her lover was distracting y/n from cooking.
"Here you go" as y/n place a plate of pancakes in front of Saeran. "Want to add some ice cream on it?"
Saeran nods in excitement. It's cute how his eyes light up like and Y/n swear she saw cat tails wagging and cat ears sitting straight up. Y/n suddenly pinch his cheeks with both hands.

"Awwh your so cute when I mention ice cream, your like a little kid"
"Staph tweasing me, it hwurts" Saeran is way taller than y/n so she took the opportunity when he was sitting.
Y/n finally let's go and scoop a couple of ice cream to Saeran's plate. Y/n wanted to wash her hands because he got ice cream on her. But Saeran suddenly grab her hands and lick it clean and there's y/n speechless for his bold act.
"Wh-what was that for?!"y/n feels like she wants to go to her bed and scream on her pillow out of embarrassment.
"Payback" he said playfully like a sly fox.

Note from Author : Ahaha sorry this seemed rushed because I wrote it at 11 PM but i have a sudden urge to write this