As he went to look at the negatives, they looked promising.  In short, there were few.  Sure, if he ended up sharing a room with Cav, his old roommate, Maverick, might get lonely, but he assured Y/N that he'd be perfectly fine with a room to himself.  Besides, his room is right next to Blackbeard and Montange's, so he doubted that Maverick would feel alone.  Another con is what if they grew tired of seeing each other so often?  What if this was actually a bad idea, and by sharing a room it would ultimately undermine their relationship?

Knowing that Caveira would seriously kick his ass if she ever heard him say that (or anything remotely close), Y/N dismissed the thought from his pro/con list, adding it to the "cross that bridge if we somehow get to it" list.  After review, Y/N concluded that the ruling on the field still stands:  he and Cav had to get their own room.  Looking down, he noticed Caveira was sound asleep, gently breathing, using his chest as a pillow.  Wishing he could get a picture, he sighed, flipping off the lights to her room.  Might as well get some shuteye.

About 45 minutes later, Y/N awoke to no weight bearing on his chest.  Looking down, he saw that Cav was not in bed.  Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes, and looked around her room.  It was then he noticed the light sound of faucet water running, and splashing.  A minute later, it stopped, and Caveira stepped out of her bathroom.

"Everything okay?"  Y/N asked, just to be sure.  Caveira shrugged.

"Had another dream about the whole body swap thing"  she admitted.  While those visions were dying down for both of them, they still got them frequently, taking them back to a time they both wish never existed.  He seriously wished that Doc hadn't filled them in on what happened.  It was then that Y/N added 'quicker to give or receive comfort from the other person' to his 'pros' list.

"Same one?"  he asked.  Caveira shook her head.

"This time, the procedure failed instantaneously.  No one in the room made it out"  she took a shaky breath, and grabbed her room key.  "C'mon, idiota.  I need a bite to eat and a walk outside, and I want you to come with."  she said, more of a command then a request.  Chuckling, Y/N nodded.

"Let's roll".  After they got their granola bars, they informed Six about their stroll they intended to take.  She agreed, only if they call in if anything happens where they'd intervene, even if it's as small as a grocery store robbery.  Once out of HQ, Caveira took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh air that now surrounded her.  Swinging her teal-streaked black hair over her shoulder, she tossed her granola bar wrapper in a nearby trash can, and put her hands in her jeans pockets.

"Cold"  she muttered, laying her head on Y/N's shoulder, matching his pace.

"You're literally in a sweatshirt and pants"  Y/N chuckled.  Caveira shrugged.

"Still, I feel the cold".  Y/N nodded, trowing his arm around her, to which she welcomed, snuggling into him.  "Thoughts on sharing a room?"  she asked out of the blue.

"I think it's a good idea.  But it's up to you"  Y/N answered, rounding the corner.  Caveria shrugged.

"I would definitely enjoy it.  We would spend a lot more time together, inevitably"  she presumed, yawning a bit.  Y/N smiled down at her, and brought her in pretty tightly for a few seconds, to which she giggled.

"I mean, we have already shared a room a couple nights.  At this point, Maverick is wondering when we'll take the step and just share a room"  Y/N explained, crossing the street and coming in front of a small coffee shop.  Caveira gave him a questionative look as he held the door open and she stepped in.

"What do we need from here?"  she asked.  Y/N shrugged.

"Whatever you want.  I felt like treating you today"  he spoke.  A smile etched its way onto her face as she gave him a small, yet powerful hug.  Breaking off the hug, they looked up at the order board.

Little bit later, after having received their drinks, the two were on their way back to base.  They shared a peaceful silence as they enjoyed their drinks, a caramel latte for him and a vanilla cappuccino for her. 

"Well, if it's really on me to decide, I say we go for it"  Caveira spoke up, breaking the silence that enveloped them.  Y/N chuckled, wrapping his arm around her.

"Well, that's one question answered"  he spoke.  Caveira looked at him, eyebrow raised.

"What other questions were there?"  she asked, tossing her empty cup into a nearby trash can.

"Oh just, where to go for a dinner date, what movie to watch tonight, which position we should go for?"   Y/N said that last comment with a trace of lust, to which Caveira found hot.  Seriously hot.

"How about:  The diner by the water, Saving Private Ryan, and I'll be on top."  she answered, smiling.  Y/N swore he could see some evil in her deep, brown eyes.

"Sounds like a fun night"  Y/N nodded as they entered Hereford base grounds.