[ Chapter 11 ] +21

Your bodies were one

Your bodies were one. As he thrust into you in a fast pace, his lips wouldn't leave your neck and collarbone.

He was panting, moaning, growling, groaning... You were a complete mess. Your first high had made you completely sensitive and his big member made you feel lost.

You felt dizzy, lost in pleasure, on cloud 9, completely drunk in this moment. Somehow, his thrusts would become faster and faster.

This time, he pushed himself up, one arm pulling your right leg close to his waist, angling it so that way he would reach deeper.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fu- T-Tom!" You exclaimed, your nails digging into his back harshly that only added to his pleasure and yours.

The grunt he let out at the feeling of your nails only made your hips buckle, a low groan leaving him. "You like that? You like how my cock goes in and out of you?" He said through gritted teeth.

"You like that nice, Hiddleston British cock? Nobody will make you feel like this, love. You're only mine now." He growled, leaning down.

His face was inches away from yours, his blue eyes staring into your deeply. "Nobody can have you now. Nobody. You belong to me and only me." Tom whispered.

He lifted your legs higher, reaching even deeper while he moved faster and faster. You couldn't stop moaning, your lips parted widely.

He loved watching your facial expressions, it made him proud to know he had you in such pure bliss. "I-I'm g-gon-gonna c-cum..." You whimpered, soon after reaching your high.

He pressed his forehead on your the moment your walls tightened around him, his thrusts becoming slightly sloppy but still incredibly fast. He was still going and he was not planning to stop.

"Fuck, love!" He exclaimed, getting overwhelmed by your tightness. "Oh, dear. I'm near." He said quickly, his breaths becoming shaky while his hips became faster and shaking and sloppier.

"I-I'm on t-t-the p-p-pill!" You exclaimed through whimpers, a few tears growing in your eyes as your over sensitivity. It was so much it brought you another orgasm, and the moment it hit you, Tom's hips slammed into yours.

His lips were widely parted as they pressed against your cheek, his body as close to you as possible. His body would spasm due to the high orgasm he just got, a long, loud, whiny groan leaving him.

His hips thrust a few more times deeper, making sure to ride off both of your orgasms before pulling out with a grunt. Your eyes were closed as he climbed off and laid beside you, staring at the ceiling.

You were both panting heavily, your eyes tiredly opening slowly. Your head turned to look at him, seeing his parted lips while he stared in disbelief.

You moved closer to him, his head instantly snapping to you, and you pressed your lips on his passionately. Your hand rested on his cheek.

"This was..." "Amazing." He finished, sharing a chuckle with you. He licked his lips, embracing you and pulling you closer for another kiss.