[ Chapter 6 ]

After the small moment together with Tom in your hotel room, you finished having dinner and getting to know him as well

It seemed his life wasn't easy either and you two had a lot in common. You both enjoyed talking to each other and opening up.

Later in the night, he left after making sure you'd be fine alone, hesitating on hugging you one last time that night. You had completely forgot about your mother's call and headed to bed, your mind filled with a sweet dream involving Tom.

In the morning, you woke up and prepared your coffee, doing your morning routine while the coffee was being prepared by the coffee machine.

You tied your hair in a bun and wore simple leggings and shirt since it was rehearsal day for your fight scenes with Tom and some other actors.

"Hey, Amanda." You said as you picked up the phone when she called. "How are you doing? Everything alright? Any panic attacks?" She asked instantly.

With a chuckle, you picked up your finished coffee and took a sip. "Good morning to you too." You replied jokingly.

"One, I'm good. Two, everything is alright, I'm just having my coffee. And three, I haven't had any panic attacks since yesterday's one." You said, replying to all her questions at once.

"Good. You have rehearsal today for the fight scenes. Don't forget to get you medicine and keep it close all the time. We can't risk you having another anxiety attack in less than 24 hours." She said.

You sighed internally, closing your eyes as a bit of guilt grew in you. You knew everyone now knew about your anxiety attacks and how you could have one any moment.

It made you feel guilty to think that everyone had to now be careful with what they say or do around you so they don't trigger another one of your attacks.

"You are feeling guilty, aren't you?" Amanda asked softly through the phone. You just sighed, staring at your reflection in the mirror on the wall in front of you.

"I'll take that sigh and your silence as a yes. Look, I know it makes you feel bad and guilty or whatever but it is not your fault. It is better for people to know." She explained.

"That way if I am not around, they will be able to act out instantly because they know what is happening to you." The soft and sweet tone in her voice made you feel safe and cared for, something you didn't usually feel.

"Thank you..." You whispered. "I'll go now. Nathan is probably in the lobby of the hotel waiting for me." You said, biding goodbye with her before hanging up.

You went to the door and picked up your coat and purse from the hanger, tucking your phone away into your purse and picking up the room's key.

Right when you opened the door, you were met by Tom who was about to knock on the door, his fist in the air.

"Oh. Nice timing, love." He said, giving you his bright smile when you looked up at him from his chest. "Morning, Tom. What are you doing here?" You asked as you exit your room, closing the door while he tucked his hands away in his sweatpants' pockets.

"Well, I was here to ask you if you wanted to come with me for a little jog. Or head with me to the set." He replied, looking down at you with his sparkly blue eyes.

"You're being too friendly, if I'm honest. Is it because I am sick and you feel bad? Because there is no need for you to be nice if you don't like me-" He cut you of by taking your hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I am not doing this because I feel bad for you or because I pity." He said softly, leaning closer to you. "Maybe a bit, yes." He said after a bit of silence, making you chuckle.

"But it's mainly because I want to get to know you better. You are... different than others." He said, staring deeply into your eyes.

You swear his look took your breath away, making you melt a bit at his warm eyes staring into yours. His hand caressed yours so gently it felt like he was scared to break you if he held you stronger.

"Cat got your tongue?" He whispered after some time of silence. You blinked a couple of times, finally being able to look away and looking down at his hand holding yours.

"Sorry, um... Let's go to the set or we'll be late." You said. He slowly pulled his hand away, grinning at the obviousness of his effect on you.

You took another sip of your coffee shyly, wanting to hide your burning cheeks and avoid his eyes as you began walking down the hallway

"So, Y/n. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked out of nowhere, nearly making you choke with your coffee. "W-What?" You stuttered.

"Is it too personal? I'm just curious, is all." He said, his hand pressing to his chest when you reached the elevator. "Well... It's complicated..." You replied shyly.

The elevator did a ding sound when it reached, the doors sliding open. You went inside and pressed the lobby, sipping the last bit of coffee you had.

"Is there anything not complicated?" He said jokingly, making you giggle. "I used to have a boyfriend. But not anymore because he cheated on me." You replied, smiling sadly at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear, love. I didn't know." He said, a tone of guilt in his voice. "You didn't? That's surprising." You replied.

"It's all over the internet. Y/n L/n getting cheated on by the one and only Ethan Adams." You said, and as if on cue, the elevator stopped harshly.

You stumbled into Tom's arms as they quickly managed to get a hold of you before you fell. "What happened?" You asked in fear, your heart instantly beginning to slam against your chest.

"Y/n, you're trembling." Tom said, your eyes focusing on his worried ones. "Oh, God. I'm having another one." You said as you breathed quicker, the closed space around you making your throat tighten.

"I can't b-breathe. I'm h-having another one." You began to stutter. Tom was quick to react, his hands placing on your cheeks and making you look at him.

You needed to hold something to feel safe, so you grabbed onto his shirt and held onto it tightly. "Look at me. We are alright." He said slowly, his eyes staring deeply into yours.

"Breathe with me." He tried guiding you with taking deep breathes and letting them out. Although it helped a bit since his eyes were mesmerizing in the slightly darkened elevator, you still felt anxious and about to faint.

"I-I need a distraction. Something v-very distracting." You said through the stutters. He looked around the elevator as if looking for something but then, his eyes fixated on yours.

"I don't know about you, but, I am going to enjoy this." He said before firmly grabbing your hip and pulling your body against his.

Your eyes widened, holding even tighter onto his shirt. The hand that was still on your cheek moved to your nape before he leaned in and pressed his lips on yours.

You stood there, frozen. His lips moved against yours while you were slowly trying to make out what was happening. And then it hit you.

Tom Hiddleston was kissing you, passionately, in a freaking elevator.