He asked subconsciously.

    "Don't know me?" The

    other party stopped smiling and frowned suddenly.

    "I don't know."

    Shen Yuan has completely decided to pretend to have amnesia, anyway, he was injured so badly this time.

    "I'm Zall Saint." The

    young man opened his brows and introduced himself to him.

    "Oh. Then who am I?"

    "..." The

    young man 's brows that had just been unzipped, wrinkled again.

    "Who are you, don't you remember?"

    "Don't remember."

    "Okay." The

    young man nodded in understanding, and then pressed the button on the head of his hospital bed.

    Uh...

    what is this?

    Just when he was puzzled, after a while, he understood.

    Because the doctor is here, and there are still three.

    "What's the matter?" The

    young man took the initiative, his momentum suddenly became fierce, and he frightened Shen Yuan.

    Damn, he is still a bad official? This momentum, voice, simply...

    "That...what's wrong with the patient...isn't it?" The

    doctor was a little trembling.

    "Why is Lao Li not here?"

    "He...he went to another...other ward and checked the bed."

    Lao Li is Shen Yuan's attending doctor.

    "He doesn't remember who he is, and why?" the

    young man asked majesticly.

    "Don't remember who I am?" The

    doctor also panicked, and hurriedly approached Shen Yuan.

    "Don't you remember who you are? Do you remember what you do? What did you do?"

    "I don't remember, I only remember that I was chased, and then beaten, it hurts everywhere, and then I It seems that I met someone, I...I gave him something, and then I was very uncomfortable, I came to the hospital...I don’t remember the rest."

    Shen Yuan cooperated and took his own situation. Reported up truthfully.

    The young man frowned even more after hearing this, and when he frowned, the doctor felt that the air was about to freeze, making him unable to breathe.

    "Then...Is there any discomfort on my body? Does the headache hurt?" The

    doctor continued to ask.

    "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt anywhere anymore." The

    doctor is in trouble now, how could it happen?

    During the treatment, his boarding body grew in his stomach, how could it involve the cranial nerves?

    Moreover, once the brain nerve tissue is destroyed, it is impossible for him to maintain his current state?

    The point is that the boarding body will not harm the brain nerves.

    If you analyze this way, there is only one cause, concussion!

    But he doesn't have a headache.

    "Oh, then this kind of amnesia can only be sudden amnesia." The

    doctor directly assessed him.

    "Sudden memory loss?" The

    young man was on the side, chewing the name of the disease.

    When Shen Yuan felt that he could breathe a sigh of relief, suddenly his head really hurts, and the pain caused him to cry!

    "Damn it, it hurts!"

    He fainted while holding his head.

    The whole thing happened suddenly, and the young man on one side was frightened by his sudden movements.

    "Quick! Give him a full-body examination, I want a

    Shen Mingyuan who is intact!" In confusion , Shen Yuan only heard such a sentence, a strong, decisive, and so severe sentence.

    Shen Mingyuan? It turns out that in this world, this body has the same name as him, so it's really fateful.

    The full name of Shen Yuan in the 21st century is Shen Mingyuan.

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... don't lock me up..."

    He heard the child's poor cry.

    Opening his eyes, Shen Yuan found out sadly that he was transparent again.

    However, what I saw transparently this time was even stranger. It was a pink and tender little boy who looked a bit like him when he was a child.

    "Shen Mingyuan, stay honestly, will your cousin figure out a way to see your mother, okay?"

    A dark boy is constantly coaxing him.

    "Really? Will I be able to see my mother if I really stay here?"

    "Yeah, you will be obedient, let's talk to Uncle." The

    boy was still coaxing.

    "Okay, Yuan'er will be good, brother, go ahead." The

    pink- natured boy cheered up, wiped away his tears, tried hard not to cry, and stayed in the cage.

    The cage...

    Why do you feel that this scene is so familiar?

    "Dad, mom, don't fight, oooooo... Please, don't fight, Yuan'er behaved, Yuan'er takes the first place... Don't fight, don't divorce... Hey"

    Shen Yuan shook his head, what did he do? I remembered that when I was young, my parents quarreled and divorced, and I was locked up in the room.