A gold digger 🙄

Thank you for all your love and appreciation 😊!
☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️🔥☘️🔥

While Pragya was answering all those questions asked by her mother that was she comfortable? Wasn't he rude? Was he good? Bulbul's had a notification and she opens the phone and shocked looking at the phone!

Oh ho maa! Kitne sawal puchte ho aap! Di ko jiju pasand h! Aur bhut jada pasand h! Hai na di? (Bulbul said in a teasing tone)
(Oh ho maa why you asking so much questions. Di likes jiju and she likes him s alot. Right di?)

Chup ho ja bulbul yaha hum serious baat kar rahe h tujhe majak suj raha h!
(Shut up bulbul I'm having a serious conversation and you are just having fun)

Maa mai majak nahi kar rahi! Achcha di yeh batao ki vaha kya kya hua?
(Maa I'm not joking around. Ok di tell me all that happened.)

Hona kya tha! Mai gae as expected vo crowd se gehre hue the! Phir unhone crowd clear kiya! Par unhone sayad meri photo nahi dekhi thi bas mere baare me suna tha isliye unhe pata nahi tha ki mai hi Pragya hu! Thodi se confusion hui phir humne baat ki! Unhone bola ki shaadi karne h nahi karne h yeh mere upar aur vo mere decision ko respect kareinge! Aur mera decision h unse shaadi karne ka!
(What could have happened. I arrived and as expected he was surrounded by crowd then he cleared it and there was a confusion as he haven't seen my photo so he didn't know that I'm Pragya. Then we had a conversation and then he said that the decision to get married is on me and he'll respect it and I'm ready for the marriage.)

Bas itna hi hua h di? Pakka aap kuch chupa to nahi rahe?
(That's all that happened? Are you sure you're not hiding something?)

Aur to.. ku... kuch nahi hua! (She said with nervousness)
(And.. no... Nothing happened)

Kuch nhi di?
(Nothing di?)

Kuch b... Bbhi nahi!
(No.. nothing)

To aap itne nervous kyu ho rahi ho?
(Then why you are nervous?)

Tu.. tu... Aisa sawal jawab kar rahi h! Koi teri suspect thodi hu mai!
(You are questioning like I'm your suspect.)

Aap humse chupa rahe ho kuch! Aur yeh nervousness uska saboot h! Par sach di sach jada der tak chupta nahi h! Vo bhaar aa hi jata h!
(You're hiding something. And the nervousness is sign of it. But truth di it's comes outs you can't hide it for long time)

Kya bol rahe h yeh Pragya? Kis sach ki baat kar rahi h yeh? ( Sarla asked)
(What is she saying Pragya? What are you hiding?)

Ha beta bol na!
(Yes beta tell na)

Vo kya bataengi mai batate hu! Batate kya hu dikhate hu!
(What will she tell I'll tell you infact I'll show you.)

Bulbul pass on the phone to dadi and dadi see it and gives a shocked reaction! Then see pass it on to sarla and then to Virat the reaction remains the same! While in mean time Pragya had a thought that whether they got to know that I'm gonna marry him just for the sake of their happiness!

Itni badi baat chupa rahi tu humse Pragya?
(You're hiding such big thing from us Pragya)

Maa?