chapter 7

jc: hello im jiang cheng ,Jiang Wanyin.

lwx:hi! i am luo ying, luo wuxian we meet again shidi!

me and jc talked and played

(me and jiang cheng,jiang yanli met before and we call each other as shidi,shijie and shixiong )

*ANNOUNCMENT : JFM AND YZY FINALLY CONFESSED TO EACH OTHER THAT THEY LOVED EACH OTHER SO JC AND JYL HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND I SOMETIMES GO TO LOTUS PIER FOR A VISIT*

The two friends turned around to the sight of three people standing before them.

One is dressed in plain robes, probably a servant luo Wuxian guessed. The other is dressed in dark greens and yellow with a fan clutched in his hands. He smiled at the two nervously. The last person in front of them is dressed in yellow with a flower decorated on the chest. A red dot in the center of his forehead.

Luo Wuxian noted that yellow guy is looking down at them. Chin held high as his eyes looked down. Wei Ying already doesn't like him and it doesn't seem like Jiang Cheng does either with the look he's giving him.

Jzx: "Jiang Wanyin,who is this?"

Lwx:"How rude!"

Wei Wuxian said before Jiang Cheng could answer.

Lwx: "To demand someone to introduce themselves before you do."

The yellow guy made an irritated noise and luo Ying could see the surprised anger boil on his face. The red dot wrinkling on his forehead.

jzx: "I'm Jin Zixuan."

Oh! He knows this yellow peacock! Jiang Cheng has complained about him. He's Jiang Yanli's fiance!

Lwx: "Hello, I'm Luo Wuxian,"

he said with a nod of his head. He smiled, opening his fan up.

Jzx: "What sect are you from?"

Lwx: "I'm not from any."

Jzx:"How can you not be from any?"

Jin Zixuan demanded,

Jzx: "why are you even here if you're a rogue cultivator!?"

Lwx: "Because I got a special pass," luo Ying laughed with a sly grin.

Jzx: "What do you mean by that?"

Lwx: "I'm curious as well, but we're going to be late if we continue to talk,"

the boy dressed in green and yellow squeaked.

Lwx: "I don't think we want to miss the first day of classes."

The yellow peacock looked a little angry at being interrupted but said nothing as he walked pass Jiang Cheng and Luo Wuxian, not sparing them a single glance. The servant trailed after him as they headed towards the Orchid Room.

Lwx: "I see why you don't like him,"

Luo Ying frowned, placing a hand on his hip.

Lwx: "Does Shijie actually like him?"

Jc: "I don't know, sometimes I think she's okay with the arrangement because she's doing it out of pity. I don't how any girl would like him,"

Jiang Cheng said as he glared in the direction Jin Zixuan went.

"I mean he is hot," Luo Ying said.

Jc: "Please, never say that again."

Nhs: "Umm, you said your name is Luo Wuxian?"