Chapter 1

~Sadie's PoV~
It was our first week back at the Brooklyn Academy for the Gifted after saving the world.

You know, the thing with the giant snake.

It had been hard adjusting to not having my favorite cat goddess at the house.

I was hanging out with Lacy and making some excuse a to why I hadn't been at school since the dance. Also why my brother and his girlfriend were suddenly interested in going to school.

Suddenly Lacy looked up, "Oh. My. Gods!" she squealed

Gods? I must've misheard her.

I followed her gaze and saw a group of kids who looked around out age standing outside the office.

"I've gotta go tell Drew!" she said

Drew? Lacy and Drew hated each other. Who were these kids?

She walked over to drew and her posse and tapped her on the shoulder. Drew turned and snarled at her before Lacy said something.

Drew looked up and eyed the kids, then she smiled and tossed her hair. Lacy said something to her and Drew smiled. Then Lacy walked back over to me.

"What in the Anubis was that?" I asked.

She just smiled. she didn't say anything for the rest of the morning, but at lunch she was looking at the kids dreamily.

"They're way out of your league." I said

She just smiled a bracey grin and jumped up when Drew walked in the cafeteria.

Together they walked up to the kids. I grabbed Carter, Zia and Walt and I pulled them behind a locker so we could eavesdrop.

"Hey" Drew said, flirtatiously

"Drew?" a muscular boy with sea green eyes asked.

"What are you doing here?"

Carter and I looked at each other is surprise. They knew Drew?

"Oh and hey Lacy!" the blonde girl next to the boy said.

"Hey Annabeth! Hey Percy!" Lacy said

Lacy knew them too? I stepped out from behind the locker. "Lacy, who are these people? I asked

Carter, Zia and Walt all stepped out too.

The blonde girl gave Lacy a look "do you know these people?" she asked.

"Yep" Lacy said "this is my friend Sadie, her boyfriend Walt, her brother Carter and his girlfriend Zia.

I waited for the inevitable 'you guys are siblings?' but it never came.

Carter seemed surprised too.

"Who's their parent?" another boy asked

Lacy paused "Um..." She looked at us nervously "they aren't"

"Oh" the same boy said "then how are they..." He trailed off.

"Well you see" I said sassily "when a man and a woman-"

All the kids snickered "yeah Jason, haven't you heard about the birds and the bees?" a girl who looked Native American said.

A girl with dark brown hair looked horrified, "Is that what people joke about these days!?!"

She turned to us "I'm sorry for them being rude." She said "I'm Hazel and this is my boyfriend Frank"

A boy who looked vaguely Chinese waved.

"This is Piper and her boyfriend Jason"

The Cherokee girl and the blond boy raised their hands

"This is the Percy Jackson"

The boy with the green eyes blushed and said

"Sup"

"And this is his girlfriend Annabeth" the pretty blonde girl smiled at us.

"Oh yeah, and this is my brother Nico!"

A boy who I hadn't seen before they pointed him out waved.

Carter gasped. "Anubis?" I said

"I'm sorry who?" the boy said, sounding confused.

"Anubis is the Thanatos of Ancient Egyptian mythology." Annabeth said knowledgeably

"Why would you think Nico was a god?" Jason said at the same time Zia asked

"Who's Thanatos?"

"A friend" Percy said quickly

"Yeah, Anubis is Walt here's nickname." I said

"Anyway" Piper said, clearly as eager as us to change the subject "I hope my sisters didn't give you any trouble."

Drew and Lacy quickly shook their heads looking scared

"Sisters?" I asked

"Lacy and Drew" Piper replied

"How are you-" I started

"Related?" Drew finished for me.

"Sadie, Sadie, Sadie, I thought we just went through this" Jason said, mock disappointedly

"When a man and a woman-"

Piper cut him off "anywho, I doubt Lacy gave you any trouble but Drew" she looked at her

"I might've" Drew mumbled

I grinned, I was going to make Drew pay for teasing me. "She was rather rude." I said

"Sadie Kane I will get you for this!" Drew hissed

"Drew" Piper said "when we're back at camp you have to wear the shoes for a month and you're on chore duty for a week"

"Guys" Annabeth announced "he's here lets go!"

"You aren't staying?" Lacy asked disappointedly

"Sorry Lace" Percy said "We're just here to pick up Annie's brother."

Annabeth glared at him "Don't call me that!" she growled.

Then they stood up and walked towards Malcolm, a kid who was in all advanced classes.

He smiled and said hi to them and together they walked out of the building.
____________________
A/N: Yay! The first chapter's done!

Hope you like it! I've been wanting to do a Kane crossover for a while.

This one will probably be pretty short, I hope you like it.

Ill update soon. Peace out blue cookies (I'm keeping the name)
-who