"uhm.....sure. You're in for a ride though." The male smirked.

Taeyong smiled inside as he knew this was what he wanted. To be in another world entirely not the one that was filled with pain and self pity. He watched as Johnny pulled out a small bag from his left pocket before emptying the contents on the table.

"Ecstasy? Taeyong smirked.

"Yeah, this is good shit." The tall male smiled back as he handed Taeyong a pill from the small bag which the pink haired male immediately swallowed.

"Woah, easy tiger."

"Fuck you." Taeyong replied and both males bursted out laughing. "I can't believe I ever called you, you're so annoying."

"Well you're the only one who thinks so." The male fired jokingly.

"So do you have a boyfriend? You don't seem like the type that fucks around. Taeyong asked. Not that he wanted to go out with Johnny or anything. I mean don't get him wrong Johnny was hot but he just wanted to know more about the tall male. Taeyong could see the slight discomfort in Johnny's face as soon as he asked that question.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my question."

"No.....No it's not that. You're actually right I don't fuck just anyone. The male chuckled. The truth is I used to have one before. We literally grew up together, with jaehyun's also. We were all best friends. But..... but it just didn't work out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Can I ask why?

"Nothing special just the usual cheating boyfriend." Johnny shrugged, trying to make it seem like nothing. Even though Taeyong clearly saw the hurt in the male's eyes.

"Can I ask you something? Taeyong said hesitantly. It had been on his mind for a while now and as usual he couldn't stop himself from asking. "What was jaehyun's childhood like? Taeyong asked.

"It's not my place to tell you. But all I can say is he's had it rougher that anyone I've ever known. Also no offense but I doubt he'll do something as disrespectful as hooking up with a lady while you're around. You both are practically the same though." The male laughed. "You blend so well with each other which is probably why he's been hooking up with you for over a year now. The jaehyun I know doesn't do that. He despises any form of attachment."

Taeyong silently nodded. He didn't want to deal with what Johnny just said because he knew if he even gave it a thought, he'll probably end up in bed with jaehyun, screaming the male's name in pleasure. And he didn't want that to happen, it would just prove that he couldn't do without jaehyun and that sex was all he was good for and Taeyong refused to believe that. He was about to change the subject when he heard a faint knock at the door.

"Are you expecting anyone? Johnny asked.

"Kinda, It's probably my dealer." Taeyong replied as he got up from the couch and quickly headed towards the door to open it. "Jaehyun" Taeyong whispered as he opened the door. He was a bit surprised because the jaehyun he knew wouldn't have come to see him or at least not in the space of four days.

"Hey babe."

"What do you want? Taeyong asked, giving the male a death glare.

"I know your'e mad at me because you thought I was doing something with that chick. But-

"Jaehyun I don't care what you do. You're not mine and I'm not yours so you can do whatever the hell you want." Taeyong angrily shot at the male before trying to slam the door in his face but the younger was quick to hold the door. "I'm trying here Taeyong." Jaehyun whispered calmly to which taeyong scoffed.

"Uhm....... Taeyong I think I should leave. You and jae clearly need to sort some shit out. Johnny's voice echoed from behind as the tall male made his way through the door but not before smirking at his childhood friend. Taeyong could instantly see the anger in jaehyun's eyes and to be honest it terrified him a little. He let out a short yelp as jaehyun pushed past him and walked into his apartment.

"What the fuck jaehyun! I w-w-want you to l-l-eave right now." Taeyong stuttered nervously. Jaehyun had started to move closer towards him and he could already tell what the male wanted. Their lips brushed against eachother and Taeyong instantly grew weak. 'Jaehyun please stop." Taeyong pleaded. He tried controlling his emotions and his body but he just couldn't. Jaehyun's seductive and masculine scent filled his nostrils and coupled with the ecstasy he had taken almost an hour ago, his body was on fire. Taeyong didn't know when he fully closed the gap on both their lips and had started to kiss the younger hungrily. Jaehyun instantly deepened the kiss and Taeyong moaned before pushing the male on the couch. He immediately unbuckled jaehyun's belt before pushing both the male's briefs and pants down at the same time. As usual, jaehyun was already rock hard which made Taeyong seductively bite his lips to stop the smile that was starting to form on his face. He began pumping the male harshly using his saliva as lubricant before finally sinking down on jaehyun's cock.

"Fuck! How are you so good at this." Jaehyun moaned. Taeyong let out silent moans as he began to bounce on jaehyun's cock. "Ouch." Taeyong whimpered. He hadn't had sex in almost a week and didn't even prep himself before shoving jaehyun's dick in his asshole. "You're so fucking tight." Jaehyun's kept on moaning. The pain was soon gone and Taeyong could already feel his pleasure starting to build up gradually. He kept on bouncing on jaehyun's cock till he felt the pleasure starting to become pretty intense.

"Oh yes! J-jaehyun I'm cumming." Taeyong moaned loudly. Hot tears cascaded down his face as he spilled his cum on the younger's chest. Shit! Jaehyun groaned out, already shooting his seed into Taeyong.

They both layed there panting in each others arms as they came down from their climax.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay jae, I forgive you."

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow back for more updates. Also if you're a yoonkook, jeongcheol and Johnten shipper, you can check out my other books.