Just a Kiss~

*Dreamswap Ink walked in his room and saw DS!Blue sitting on his bed for some reason. He groaned and said*

DS!Ink: "What the hell are you doing here Blueberry ?" *He said annoyed*

DS!Blue: "Someone seems mad! What happened Inky ?~"

DS!Ink: *He walked up to the end of his room and looked at his own drawings*

DS!Blue: "Don't ignore me Inky! You so mean!!!" *He said Dramatically*

DS!Ink: *He turned around* "Just tell me what you want."

DS!Blue: *He teleported infront of him almost touching there faces*

DS!Ink: *He had a little rainbow blush* "W-What the hell Blue !? I a-asked what you want!"

DS!Blue: "Just a kiss~"

DS!Ink: "...W-What !?"

DS!Blue: "I said...Just a kiss!~"

DS!Ink: "H-Hu-"

 *He then blushed hard with an shocked face as DS!Blue kissed him...It was just a small peck but...Ink somewhat liked it.*

DS!Blue: "What happened Inky ?~ I thought you were all tough!~"

DS!Ink: "..." *He stayed quite still flustered by what Blue did*

DS!Blue: "Aww! Did you want it to last longeerrr ?~" *He said with a flirtatious look*

DS!Ink: "I-It'S not that!" *He said trying to defend himself*

*They then heard someone open the door*

DS!Dream: "Hey, Ink I wa-"

*DS!Dream looked pretty shocked and a bit confused*

DS!Ink:"BOSS, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

DS!Blue: "..." *He was still smiling not letting ink go as he was now holding him*

DS!Dream: "...You know what ? I'll come later and I'll knock next time."

DS!Ink: "WAIT BOSS"

DS!Blue: *He put his hand on Inks mouth as Dream closed the door and ran away* 

DS!Ink: OJSQIUAQHSYAGQHAGAH *He was trying to yell at blue but his mouth was covered*

DS!Blue: "Oh! Ya, sorry!~" *He said grinning as he put his hand away*

DS!Ink: "Let me go you seductive Bastard!" *He was still flustered*

DS!Blue: "Why should I ink ? I cant let go of the love of my life!~"

DS!Ink: "...Ya I g-guess." 

*He couldn't deny it now. He was in love with blue for a long time but he was too shy and he wanted to ignore it...*

DS!Blue: "So you finally agree huh...?"

DS!Ink: "Y-You knew !?"*He was even more flustered now but blue didn't say anything..*

DS!Blue: *He then hugged him happily* "I love you, Inky..."

DS!Ink: *He hugged back...* "I love you too, blubbery..." 

Sorry this is so short but like- I still love it tbh- I hope you liked it! 

Word count: 375