3. Seeing after a longtime!!

Start from the beginning

Richa : Don't worry!! I will handle everything. You just concentrate on resting and your recovery for now.

Maya : We hope your stay here becomes pleasant Richa!! It's been years since you visited India.

Richa : I am sure it will be. I just hope I can be of great help to tauji and his patient's till I am here.

Rajesh : You already are dear.

Richa glanced at her watch and stood up grabbing all the files : It's late and I am tired. So I will take your leave now. I will come again to visit you guys this weekend.

Maya : Sure dear. Take care. I will ask the driver to drop you back at your place.

Richa : It's ok taiji I will call a cab......

Rajesh : No Richa go with the driver. It's late and I have arranged a car and driver for your commute till you are in India. He will start from tomorrow morning.

Richa : You hadn't bothered tauji. I could have managed......

Rajesh : Come on Richa it's the least we can do for you.

Richa sighed shaking her head : Fine then I will go now. Goodnight!!

Next day morning, as per her uncle's say, a driver with a car was waiting for her when she reached downstairs of her apartment complex. When she reached her uncle's clinic, his assistant welcomed her and gave her a tour of the place.

Richa : When is the first patient coming Sneha??

Sneha : Your first appointment will be arriving in ten minutes mam!! Do you need anything before that??

Richa smiled sheepishly : Just a cup of coffee if you don't mind........

Sneha : I will order it for you right away.

Richa : Alright then I am going in my office.

She had just finished drinking her coffee when her first patient for the day arrived and her next forty minutes were spend counselling her.

Sneha came inside when Richa's first patient left : Your second patient has already arrived. This is his file!!

Richa frowned when Sneha forwarded her the file : I thought my uncle gave me all of his ongoing patients files.

Sneha : Actually I accidentally forgot this particular patient's file when I had sent all the other files to Rajesh sir's house. Do you want me to ask him to wait for sometime till you finish going through his case??

Richa sighed : No it's ok. I will read his case history while talking to him. Just send him in.

Sneha nodded : Fine then!!

Richa : Wait Sneha what's this patient's name??

Sneha spoke over her shoulder while walking out : Agastya Rajwanshi!!

Hearing that name, Richa's eyes widened and breathing hitched a notch. It's been years and the name is still enough to shake her like an earthquake. The knock on the door yanked her out of her reverie and she took a moment to gather herself and perched her rimless glasses on her eyes before allowing her next patient to enter.

Agastya looked around with a slight annoyance when he came inside. Last time when he was here, his therapist Dr. Rajesh Jaisingh had told about his surgery and leave from work and how his niece who was also a successful practicing psychologist in America would take over for few months.

He was not even interested to come but being sleep deprived from last two nights in row made him drag his feet back at this place. Since last one month, his insomnia has really started getting worse.

Agastya's gaze fell on the women occupying the same seat where his former therapist used to sit and without bothering to look at her properly, he went ahead and sat opposite to her.

Richa cleared her throat when she saw he made no attempt to acknowledge her. When he had entered inside few minutes ago, she couldn't believe that he was indeed the same Agastya Rajwanshi who was once her very close and special friend thirteen years ago. Silently taking the moment to study him, her eyes roamed over his body from head to toe and she couldn't help the slight flutter of giddiness rolling in her stomach. Still the same good-looking guy with a wave of dominance and power oozing from him, the only difference now is his features have matured over time. From a cute teenager to a handsome young man.

Agastya finally lifted his gaze when the other person cleared her throat again to draw his attention and when his midnight black eyes locked with her chocholate brown one, he felt his head spinning.

Agastya : You??????

Richa : Nice to meet you too Mr. Rajwanshi.