Chapter one

𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱=𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱
Normal=Narrator/Hinata
Normal w/ ""=speaking

𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
It was Monday. I had gotten an email from a stranger a couple weeks before hand. It said something like, "Dear shoyo, It's your old man. I'm coming back" or some shit. After never meeting him, never even knowing what he looks like, he's coming back. Out of the blue. My mom was super excited. So was Natsu. But I didn't care.

So back to present time. Today I'd wake up, go to school, have practice, and then come home to see some guy slumped on the couch. At least that's how I'd imagine it.

It was 5:30 am and I had practice at 6:30. I had half an hour to get ready. Honestly that's nothing, I can get ready super fast. And that extra half hour would be the time I race "CaCaYaMa".

I was already on my way. Way earlier than I thought. 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻. 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂. Before I knew it, I was at the gym. I beat Kageyama, oBvIoUsLy, and we waited for Daichi and then other third years to arrive.

"Hinata, you're looking a little pale, you know?" Kageyama blurted. "R-really? Oh haha! I'm just fine.." 𝗡𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗜 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗷𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲-
Daichi broke the silence. "Hey my star-shines! Ready for practice?" Daichi shouted. "YES SIR!" We squirted out of fear. "You guys seem scared? Am I really that scary!?" Daichi added. "No, they're just surprised" Suga mentioned sneaking up on us.

In the nick of time everybody got here and practice started. It was fun. I like playing volleyball. It's the only thing that keeps me away from.. never mind. Practice ended as fast as it started and it was school time.

I hate school and everything about it. I fail most of my classes and I have trouble learning. I have ADHD, anxiety and dyslexia. The doctor even said I might have small depression. Idk why though, but they still make me take anti-depressants. It has made learning very hard. All of the stress building on top of that too. Coach Ukai and the school teachers are the only ones who know about my ADHD and dyslexia. I've kept quiet about the anxiety and depression, I just don't wanna get into it.

And in a flash school was over, and so was afternoon practice. It was canceled due to the basketball team who needed the space. I didn't want to go home straight away though. Not if I'm going to see that milk-runner. Honestly I already know he's gonna be a jerk. I mean, LEAVING MY MOM!? TO RAISE KIDS BY HERSLEF? WHEN SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN SIC- Never mind.

I took a walk along the streets and even stopped by some bakeries to pick up some bread. "Uhh.. why did I buy bread..?" I ended up giving the bread to a homeless man and started walking home.

"I'm at the door." I blurted. I slowly turned the doorknob when-

"Hey shithead. Get me and motherfucking beer".

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁.

AN
KKKKKKKKKKK
This is my first ever story so I hope you'll enjoyyy.
THXXXX