ONE

best friends,

 having to be friends with the pogues and the kooks was a struggle

having to be friends with the pogues and the kooks was a struggle. amelia banks learned this the hard way. She spent the majority of her days in figure eight with the people she's more familiar with, however, she did visit the chateau from time to time.

"sar!" amelia yelled. she was running in the direction of her best friend, completely oblivious to the looks rafe and topper were sending her. topper never really liked the brunette, she rejected him in their freshman year of kook academy, and ever since then he's hated her. now rafe, he never truly liked anyone but he envied amelia. he wanted to have her life, her friends, and her 'healthy' relationship with her parents.

"melia! my beautiful amelia, oh how i've missed you." sarah and amelia have always been really good friends. after the first time amelia came to tanny hill crying because her and her mother had gotten into another argument, sarah welcomed the crying girl into her home with open arms and a promise to not mention it again until she was ready.

"i have to tell you what happened on the beach last night, you won't believe it. like seriously," sarah looked to amelia with sorrow, hoping it had nothing to do with her mother. "its not what you're thinking sarah, promise." amelia let out a sigh, grabbing sarah's hand and bringing her up the stairs of the sacred mansion to the one place in the world amelia considered safe.

walking up the stairs, amelia tries so hard to rack her brain of what happened last night, and why the hell she keeps having flashes of jj maybank crying on her shoulder. it was weird because she wasnt mad about it. they had found peace within each other and accepted that. amelia didn't know how to feel, her first genuine interaction with the maybank boy and she can barely remember it.

sitting down on sarahs bed, she looks to amelia and says, "so. what was so important you tore me away from my boyfriend." amelia just looked at sarah, unsure of what to say to her blonde best friend.

"well. last night my mom and i got in a huge argument and i ended up at the beach. unfortunate for me jj maybank ended up there with me too." sarah looked at amelia in disbelief, trying to comprehend what her best friend just spilled to her.

"i don't remember anything else from then, and thats what worrys me. what if we confided in each other a little too much, if you know what i mean." i shivered at the thought of hooking up with the blonde maybank, but i also had butterflies at the thought of his lips on mine. sarah jumps up and starts speaking, 

"well as much as i want to get to the bottom of this little problem, you hate him. he hates you lia, why dwell in it?" looking unsure at sarah, amelia thinks of the possible outcomes of hooking up with a certain pogue and none of them are clear. her head isnt on straight and both her and sarah know it.

"i heard your little boyfriend is throwing a kegger tonight with his friends. maybe we should make an appearance, just to you know, stir the pot a little." smirking at her while she flashes me her infamous smile i can only think of one thing to reply with. 

"lets go to this kegger!" amelia gets up and walks towards the door but not before shouting back at sarah, "and hes not my boyfriend!"  

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ──────────

heyyy guys long time no update lol, in honor of the filming of season four, i decided to get a move on with this book so i can at least get to season 2 before 4 comes out. 

oh and this was NOT edited, pls lmk if u see any mistakes thank u!!

love u all, thank u sm for reading <3!!