Summers and Winters

Sally's father jumped back his eyes darkening. Sally's eyes widened as she gripped the end of her bed.

"Wilbur what the hell!"

Sally yelled tears rolling down her face. Mr.Valentine smiled. A sick twisted smile went to his ears.

"Wilbur is your name correct?"

He stepped closer Wilbur stepped back. Although he was taller than. Mr.Valentine something about him that made his heart sink.

His body radiated bad things from his darkened eyes. From his furrowed brow he stepped closer and it made Wilbur step back again.

"Would you like to inform me why you were in my daughter's closet?"

Wilbur glanced over at Sally she had her hand over her mouth. Tears rolled down her face the strands of her red hair stuck to her tear-soaked face.

Wilbur knew that he should have stayed in that closet that it would have been better. Not to interfere but he felt like he was being awful for not fighting for his girlfriend.

He didnt like feeling weak he doesn't like standing idly by. While his girlfriend is sold like cattle.

"I...I..."

Wilbur muttered his eyes made contact with his. They were so void of love and soulless he had darker red hair. With white streaks in his hair.

"Spit it out, boy"

Wilbur stepped back more until his back was touched by the wall.

"I was protecting my girlfriend"

Sally slammed her first into her desk near her. Mascara dripped down her face black streaks down her face.

"Wilbur shut the fuck up!"

Mr.Valentine spun around his eyes narrowing.

"Watch your tongue young lady!"

Wilbur turned his hands to fist trying not to let his anger. Bubble up he watched as Sally bit her lip turning her head away.

"Hey don't talk to her like that!" Wilbur snapped.

Mr.Valentine grabbed Wilburs sleeve taking him out of the bedroom. And downstairs Sally. Was weakly crying as he was dragged out.

"Dad stop!"

Wilbur didnt want to fight him and get Sally in more trouble. So he let Mr.Valentine take him downstairs.

He saw Sally's mother sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in. Her hand her head rolled back on the couch.

"Hellooo strange boy...."

She slurred her head rolling to the side her long brown hair falling over her shoulder. Her long fox ears flicking back and forth.

"Hello Mrs.Valentine"

Wilbur muttered waving slightly Mrs.Valentine giggles. Waving back drunkenly slurring some words Wilbur couldn't understand.