12

Jackson's mouth hung open in shock at what the little boy in front of him had just said. The little was carefree and colouring, and Jack on the other hand was still in confusion and shock. He shook his head and asked, "What do you mean baby girl?" 

Adrian- not taking his eyes off the paper- giggle out, "Naten huwt big Ade, but big Ade don't say anyfing becauwse Naten said if he did fat he wood kiw ou. At pawk big Ade saw Naten howding gun and when Ade go to batwoom, he meet bad man again. bad man said hav to weave or he wood huwt ou' and Ade wov ou to much to wet fat happen. Been crwying cause mis' ou." The more the little spoke, the more he became quite. 

Jackson was crying silently, not for himself, but for Adrian who had been so violated and hurt, and the older in the room just couldn't figure out why someone would ever hurt Adrian. Jackson pulled Adrian to his lap, making the little giggle out even though Jackson just wanted to hug the boy. 

He turned Adrian around in his lap, so they were face to face, and kissed his none, forehead, cheeks, and then a soft kiss was placed on Adrian's lips. The boy hid his face in his hands, though Jackson could see the wide grin the boy carried. 

He knew that he would have to wait until Adrian was big again, so he could have a conversation with him, preferably a more serious one. He had questions, a lot, like why in the hell wouldn't he tell the damn cops? 

He knew Adrian was scared, but not stupid. He would have to discuss the matter with Adrian when he was big, but for now, Jackson just put some dino nuggets in the microwave and sat down with his boy to colour.  

--------------------

It was two days before Adrian came out of headspace, Jackson guessed it took him that long because of all the stress he'd been enduring. When he did come to, he was in bed with Jackson, watching movies- all cartoons of course. 

The little sat up and out of Jackson's arms. "What's wrong baby boy, do you need a change?" Adrian blushed and shook his head, mumbling, "I'm big Jackson." Said teen's eyes widened and he sat up too. 

"That's good, I wanted to talk to you though. You know, big you."  The little gazed softly to Jackson, and without warning he moved over into Jackson's lap gently, wrapping his arms around the older boy's torso softly. 

He started to cry, as everything hit him. "I'm s-sorry, missed y-you so much, d-didn't mean i-it...." He whispered and Jackson sighed as he pulled back, kissing his baby's forehead softly. "I know you didn't baby, why didn't you tell me?" 

The look in Jackson's eyes was enough for the little to feel terrible, and he stuttered out, "I want-ted to but-t father s-said if I did he would h-hurt you, and you're t-to good to be h-hurt like I was. I-I'm sorry, d-don't want to go back-k Jackie!" He buried his head in the other's chest. 

They sat there for a good twenty minutes before Adrian had calmed down enough to have a real conversation. Jackson took advantage of this as he started his gentle interrogation. "Baby, is that why you broke up with me? Because Thomas (Or whatever his name is) made you?" 

Adrian hiccuped and nodded, stuttering out, "Y-yeah, promise I didn't w-want to!" Jackson rocked the boy softly, holding him close for comfort. "I know you didn't baby boy, I know. You should've told me though, we could've worked this out together." He persisted and Adrian sighed.

A minute later the blond sighed. "I think we need to go to the police bub." Adrian's head snapped up fast, his head shaking frantically as if going to the police was the most stupid idea Jackson could've come up with.

"N-no, h-he'll kill m-me! He- he will k-kill you!! C-can't!" The blond shushed him gently, putting his head to his chest to calm the little down. "He can't get to me, or you, if he is away. I promise you, baby, he won't hurt you ever again, and he certainly will never hurt me."