Chapter 2

Travis walked alone to the cafeteria, while he arrived, he sat down at a table alone. Travis didn't have friends, he didn't need any. That's what he thought at least.
He opened up his lunch box, he took out a grilled sandwich, strawberries, sparkling apple juice, cookies and cake pops, Travis had lived alone since he was 15. He did a lot of cooking, and actually liked it. Though Travis is quite scary looking and doesn't give very good impressions, he has a big heart.
He glanced over across the cafeteria and saw Heidi talking to a guy. He smiled, ' She seems to be getting along with everyone just fine. I'm glad.' He thought to himself. He continued to watch them.
All of a sudden the cafeteria went silent, all eyes were on Heidi and the guy. "Huh, what's going on?" Travis said. All you could hear was their voices. " Didn't you hear what I just said? Leave me the fuck alone!" The guy yelled , while throwing her lunch tray on the ground. " I'm sorry." Heidi said, with her eyes slowly forming tears. " Oh my god, you're not going to cry are you?! How pathetic!" The guy started laughing. Heidi was shaking and couldn't move. " Hey, what the hell is with you, move! Pick up your damn tray! Can you not move walk because you're so fat? Move!" He pushed her shoulders back, making her fall, but instead of falling on the ground, she fell into Travis's arms, he helped her back up.
Heidi stood there not sure what to do or say. Travis slowly walked up to the guy messing with her. " What are y- " Travis all of a sudden punched the guy in the face, so hard, his nose was bleeding , while the guy fell on the ground. Travis hunched down next to the guy who was terrified, he grabbed him by his collar and pulled him close, "If you ever lay a finger on her ever again, next time you'll be in the hospital." Travis let go of the guy and walked over to Heidi , he grabbed her hand gently and said " Sit with me."