~№4~

The next morning, Jungwon walked in his science class, he was excited since he knew he was good at science

The next morning, Jungwon walked in his science class, he was excited since he knew he was good at science. He walked in with a smile and came to a stop next to his teacher.

– Oh! You are probably Jungwon, am I right ?

– Yes, sir. Jungwon said, holding his books close to his chest.

– Here, take these, his teacher said handing him a pile of papers.

– That's what we are doing today, you can sit over there, the teacher said pointing to an empty seat.

Jungwon bowed and looked up at the empty seat who was right next to the only person he didn't think he would have to sit next to.

Jay.

Jungwon smile faded, he looked down and started walking slowly toward his seat. He looked at Jay who was avoiding eyes contact for once. He slammed his books on the table and sat down, sighing softly by his mouth.

Jungwon pulled out a pencil and the sheets the teacher gave him in front of him. The pencil slowly rolled down the table toward the ground. Jungwon noticed it at the last second but didn't have the time to stop it since Jay did it instead.

Jungwon looked at Jay in the eyes. People says that you can only drown in the color blue, but Jungwon was drowning in the color brown. More specifically, he was drowning in Jay's brown eyes.

Jay handed the pencil back to Jungwon who took it with a shy smile.

– Thank you.

Jay sniffled and pursed his lips, a thin line forming on his lips after.

Jungwon held his pencil and scribbled his name on the sheet of paper. He could feel the eyes on him. It was burning on his side profile.

Jungwon bit his lower lip, the taste of his lip balm on his tongue.

– Take a picture it will last longer, Jungwon said but regretted it right after.

Jay kept silence. His eyes softened. Jungwon look at him, his left arm hiding his mouth.

– You're not very talkative I see, Jungwon said.

– Is that a problem ?

Jungwon smiled, he imagined his voice to sound just like that. His voice wasn't too low neither too high. It was soft.

– Not at all, silence is peaceful.

– Then you should try it, Jay said looking in front of him.

Jungwon mouth stayed open, after a few seconds he closed it and raised his brows. He was not expecting this answer. He thought Jay was a nice guy but maybe he was wrong.

– I...

– Okay everyone! Let's get started, last class we ended at question 16, the teacher said.