Woman to woman

Maria's POV:

Afterwards Jack ordered the crew to start working I notice Elizabeth by herself and I decided to find some information of what and why they're  here.
"Elizabeth is it?" I softly asked
"it is" she replied with a quick smile
"I don't mean to be a pry but being that you are the only other woman here. I have to ask, What are you doing here?"
"as you probably already heard, We are going after Jones, He hes my father and it seems like he has your father too, Barbossa who has Jack's beloved compass so we all have our reasons." I just nodded "well good to know, see yo-" She cut me off "Maria wait, Woman to woman I must say, Jack is bad news, He doesn't care nor love anything else but his ship, rum and hat. Do try your best not to fall for him, Don't fall for his charm.
I stayed quite, Nodded and went to the other side of the ship where I took a deep breath and stared at the stars. while my mind raced with a thousand thoughts.
What snapped me back to reality is someones arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and saw hands with rings and tattoos, I knew it was Jack.
"What's going on in that little pretty head of yours? hm" he let out a small sigh than kissing my cheek.
"Just thinking about my father and what Elizabeth told me earlier" I let a sigh too,
"hmm what did Elizabeth say?" now looking at me seriously
"nothing too interesting, Just that you don't love or care about anything other than your ship, rum and that hat on your head I looked away and chuckled.
"Is that what you think too? do you think im not capable of loving anything or anyone ? he sounded hurt saying that
"I- No I do think anyone is capable of loving."
"aye.., well, It seems that Elizabeth is wrong" he said adjusting his hat on his head
"what do you mean" I asked
"The pearl, Rum and this Hat arnt the only things I love." he looked at me for what seemed like forever I could stare at his eyes for hours and never get tired of looking at them,

He leaned twards me and kissed my forehead,"See you in my room" He winked and walked away.
I stayed a bit longer looking at the sky and looking at the constellations
Right before I walked away I dropped a coin my grandmother gave me before she passed, dropping the coin gave me hope that things wont go wrong tomorrow, but than the water Vibrated all at once, I thought I was imagining things so I decided to ignore it and head to Jack's room.
I knew There is two ways this night could go.