A morning to remember

Maria's POV:

I woke up to the sight of Jack shirtless.
let me tell you he is a sight for sore eyes. He had a couple of tattoos that I doubt many people have seen,
I tried not making it obvious that I was awake but just before he reached for his shirt he turned around
man-spreading and slouching  right across from me in his chair and started looking at me curiously,
I hated how that turned me on
"What are you looking at?" I asked trying to break the tention
"hmm nothing in particular, But what and why are you looking at me shirtless for luv?" He looked at me not breaking eye contact and smirking
"I-I wasn-"
"Its alright I find it you looking at me quite amusing."
I glared and stood up wearing nothing but my white flowy blouse and my shorts i always wear under my pants.
"Now look who is the one staring" I chuckles slightly turned on
"I only stare at what i find there is something amusing to look at" he said still eyes glued to my body and taking a sip of his Rum, Right after standing up and pinning me to the wall.
"What are you doing jack-" He stood in front of me and clearly eye fucking me, that made me start breathing heavily and extremely hot.
"I love the affect I have on you Maria, you know, I've never felt this way before twards anyone before and its driving me insane that I can't have you love, that is If you allow me to  have you"  He leaned in, our lips were so close but not close enough to where they were touching.
"May I ma lady?" Jack asked looking at my lips.
all i could do is nervously smile and tho i didn't want to admit it I did want him. I wanted him badly.
"I'll take that as a yes?"
His lips crashed into mine and things started to get hot and heavy really quickly.
He kissed me so passionately moving me around the room for a while till kissing wasn't enough for me.
"stop teasing me jack" "But why I love how badly you want me."
He said as he started sucking and kissing on the side of my neck till I moaned into his ear and that sure aroused him more.
"Lift your legs for me luv"
so i did, My legs now around his waist as we headed to the bed. he sat me on top of him as I slowly started to move my hips in small back and forth motions,
I could feel Jack's bulg rise now hitting between my legs and I couldn't take it anymore I needed him now.

Jack's POV:

Maria took my breath away.
She was now on my lap straddling me and moving her hips as she kisssed down my chest and abs. till coming right back to me and kissing me again
I started sucking on her sweet neck and down her chest, She moaned at my kissing and sucking so close to her breast. She seemed so beautiful and aroused so I pulled back and asked
"May I" looking at her now very revealing chest. She looked at me and nodded.
I pulled her shirt off of her revealing her amazing breast.
I cupped and played with them as we kissed more and more.
As she straddled me back and forth I unbuttoned her pants revealing just her panties. She stopped for a second and removed her pants herself. Then removing my pants just leaving me in my underwear.
I stood up and turned her around now onto my bed.
The things I was going to do to her is going to leave her shaking .