𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Começar do início

Then the gunfire rang out.

Before any of us could even move, The seven of us were thrown against the hay. There were bullets in each of our chests and we were bleeding out on the floor, leaving Lila as the only one alive.

The Handled stood in the doorway, machine gun in hand. "Diego, no," Lila trembled, shuffling over to his corpse. "Aww," The Handler cooed mockingly, standing over her. Still on the ground, Lila spoke.

"It's true, what Five said, isn't it?"

"Darling, I need to know that we can get past this, be a happy family again. Hmm?" The Handler tried. Lila looked up to face her. "They're my real family," she stated, looking around at the dead bodies on the ground. "Do you even love me?" The Handler's silence spoke for itself. So Lila came at her with a knife.

And she was shot. She was thrown to the floor. The Handler stared at her body. "Que será, será," she sighed. About to walk away from the scene, she heard a gasp. Five wasn't dead yet. Though he had little time left.

"Oh, good. You're still alive," The Handler walked over to him. "Lucky you. You got to see how this all played out." She pulled out her gun once more, ready to shoot him, when gunshots rang out. She gasped sharply at the wound in her gut and turned around to see who had shot her.

It was a Swede. He cocked the gun and fired once more, right in the heart. She fell to the ground, blood dripping out of her mouth. He walked over to Five, a gun held to his head for what seemed like the billionth time today. 

"This doesn't have to be the end."

"We use my ability to time travel."

"You're the genius who said we should jump. Right? You're the one who got us stuck here."

"If we work together, we can accomplish it, okay? I know we can."

"Maybe your appetite is disproportionate to the size of your abilities. Start small. Seconds, not decades."

Every moment before this was leading Five to this revelation. He could turn the clock back. He clenched his fists and watched everything move backwards. The Swede, the Handler, Lila, his family, (Y/N). The gunshots went off in reverse as Five ran to the other side of the barn. 

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝙀 can be your family, if you just let us." Diego said. Lila paused. She looked to all of us, who were standing in a circle. I saw a slight smile when she spotted me and nodded back. I think she was okay. She made eye contact with Diego, and looked like she was about to say something.

Then we heard the sound of fighting.

The Handler had tried to sneak up behind us with a gun, but Five had managed to stop her.

Wasn't he just over there? Meh, he probably blinked over when I wasn't looking.

"It's true, isn't it?" Lila asked. "What Five said." The Handler held her hands up and glanced over at him. "Answer me! Is it true?"

"Well-"

But she was shot in the gut before she could answer. We all stared in shock as she fell to the floor, blood flowing out of her mouth. "The case!" I heard Luther shout as Lila ran for it. "No!" Diego yelled, tackling Luther before he could get to her. She blinked away.