┊ razor

You'd been away from the forest for 5 months now, leaving razor behind. you had been pulled away, inazuma needing your help once again [your homecity]. before you departed part of you had been worrying greatly about razor, saying as he followed you around everywhere anyways. inazuma was an exception.

no matter how much he asked you wouldn't let him come with you, not there. that place was too tightly secured that even you had trouble leaving. the journey had been sorrowful and lonely, you'd lost 3 of your childhood friends in the great war coinciding in liyue, yet making its way over to inazuma. upon finishing up your business there you started the hard journey home.

you were so glad to be back in springvale, birds chirping and bards singing. skipping along the path towards wolvendom you stopped by sara (the towns cook) to grab a crab, ham and veggie bake using the ingredients you gained from your travels. you wrapped them up in cloth popping them in your brown picnic basket. turning around you headed towards wolvendom once more.

you circled the arena belonging to andrius, the wolf spirit. he was always kind to you and knowingly pushed razor on to realising his feelings for you. you kicked a few stones about, picking up wolfhook along the way excited to give all the gifts you had gathered to razor. taking the familiar route you always took towards his place. you two had lived in a homely cave together those many months ago, you smiled at the thought.

finally you were here. it didn't look much different just a little more unkept with far more leaves than usual. razor was nowhere to be seen outside. making your way indoors you spotted him in the corner, hugging his knees. you stood at the entrance unsure of what to do. "r-razor?" you whispered, your voice cutting the atmosphere.

he flinched, then looked up. when you saw him his eyes were incredibly red with bags from not sleeping for days, his hair was tangly with leaves decorating it and he looked extremely dehydrated. his face immediately lit up as soon as he spotted you. practically jumping from his position and scrambling over to where you are eyes tearing up. he lunged at you, on his knees hands wrapped around your waist tugging at your clothes. you were so shocked you just stood there allowing him to grapple onto you. he started quietly sobbing onto the hem of your dress. "please-" was all he choked out.

all you could do was gently pet his head as he let those feelings go, your basket now dropped on the floor. "razor, what's wrong?" he stopped for a minute and looked up at you, vermillion eyes gleaming with clingyness and hurt. "dont leave again" his expression was like a shot through your heart.

you hadn't realised how much youd kept your feelings bottled up on the trip that you broke down, crashing to the floor in front of him. you started uncontrollably sobbing reaching for him to find your arms on his waist and head resting on his chest. he held you, stroking your hair, eyes still recovering from the sudden outburst of tears. "i love, you." he murmured. you froze, looking up.

he never openly said things like this, or even showed too much verbal affection honestly. he was blushing like crazy, jaw clenched. "I needed you " the adrenalin coursed through your veins, his face was so cute, eyes looking at you in such a loving manner yet wanting more. you leaned up and kissed him. a heat of the moment decision. the two of you kissed for about a minute or so, glad to be in each other's embrace once again.

you could feel his heart pounding out of his chest. when you pulled away your face had heat up to the max but so had his. "i, um" he stuttered. "i liked it" you said to reassure him, mouth curving. his face relaxed into a soft smile, his eyes filled with love. "i love you too by the way, i always have" you confessed. he immediately started blushing "i'm glad"

his eyes darted around the room as if searching for the courage to do something. then, out of nowhere, he placed his hand on your cheek and kissed you once more. this time it was filled with more passion, as if his way of truly telling you how much he loved you.

"i missed you so much it was lonely without you, i really do love you and i-" you stopped yourself, pouring your feelings out unintentionally. you had a bad habit of over sharing."sorry" you cracked an awkward smile, trying to lighten the mood.

he giggled, oh how you loved it. his laugh was so sweet and intoxicating, lighting up the whole room. "no no, glad. missed you too" he smiled like never before, eyes slightly turning upwards from it. it warmed your heart truly enough, just seeing him like this; happiness seemed to exult from him when he was with you, and you felt the same.

"i love your smile" your comment made him leap out of his skin turning his face away, yet you could still spot that his cheeks had a pink tone yet again.