Chapter 5 (MODIFIED AS WELL LMAO)

Alright people so this one had to be modified as well because it didn't go with the other story so yeah sorry about that.

Enjoy!
———————————————————

Y/n's POV:
"I love you"

I love you...I love you?

"What?" I replied.

"I. Love. You <3" He repeated.

"Alex you're drunk you don't know what you're talking about." I answered.

"What I do know is that I love you. Goodnight!" He said.

I flushed a bright bright red. I love you. It kept repeating in my head wondering what it could mean. Well obviously it meant he loves me but...in what way? Probably a friendship way right? Yeah...

I kept tossing and turning around until I finally stopped due to an arm wrapping around me. I relaxed when I realized it was Alex's.

"Stop moving around so much." He said.

I tried not to move too much. A few minutes later I felt a head bury on the back of my neck. I found it adorable how he placed his head on me. I couldn't get enough of it. I forgot about the 'I love you' I had received earlier.

After a few minutes of peaceful silence I heard him speak up again.

"I love you. Goodnight." He said.

I love you...There it was again.

"Why do you keep saying I love you?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Because I love you."

"What do you mean by 'I love you'?"

"It means I love you."

"I know it means I love you but...in what way."

At this point, I don't think he was drunk anymore. He started acting more sober than a while back. He seemed to be saying genuine things and not slurring his words.

"In a way more than friends. I love you y/n. So much that I can't describe it." He finished.

We stayed silent for a while making eye contact. I like him too so much but I just couldn't think of what to say.

"I-"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that." He said looking away."

"No Alex...I-... I like you too." I replied turning his face back towards mine.

We were back to that silence although this time it was comforting and peaceful. He placed one hand on my cheek and cupped it.

"May I?" He asked.

I didn't reply. I just kissed him. He immediately kissed back as our lips pressed against each other.

Quackity's POV:
She pulled me in for the kiss which I gladly returned. I didn't plan on telling her today that I liked her but I guess drunk me thought it was the perfect time.  

I don't regret it.

The kiss was passionate and full of love. I've waited for this moment for as long as I can remember. I the day I finally get to feel her lips against mine. It felt as if nothing existed anymore except for me and her. The world was washed away. The kiss lasted about 15 more seconds until we finally had to let go to breath. I didn't want to but breathing is probably more important.

We looked at each other in the eyes and a smile grew across both of our faces.

"I've liked you for so long and words cannot describe how long I've waited for that moment." I said.

"Me too." She replied.

"Y/n...will you be my girlfriend?" I finally asked although already knowing the answer.

She pulled me in for another small kiss and I took that as a yes.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too. Goodnight." I replied.

"Goodnight."

She fell asleep in my arms as I fell asleep to her soft snoring.
———————————————————-

GAAAAAH sorry for the rushed chapter. I had to rewrite chapter 4 as well and I did this as fast as possible because I forgot that I didn't delete this one before so it did not make any sense. Again sorry!

I will be rewriting chapter 6 but tomorrow because my arms hurt.

Sorry for the short chapters once again but if you want an actual good story where I applied myself and actually took hours to write one chapters, you should check out my 2nd Quackity x reader book titled:
"I hate you" Quackity x reader
Obviously it does not contain smut. This story has gotten 100k+ reads and I want to quickly thank you for that but I would really really appreciate it if you would show the same love to my other book because 1. I worked really hard on it, 2. It shows actual pretty good writing skills and 3. I don't think this book deserves as many reads as it does lmao.

Please go check out my other book I would highly highly appreciate it!

Sorry to cut this short really!

811 words!

I hope you guys enjoyed!
Cya!