Chapter 4 (MODIFIED)

So I was informed that Quackity is not ok with smut so I have changed this chapter to make it so that there is not smut. I hope you understand.

Enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

I was getting dressed when I felt warm arms wrap around my torso from behind. I jumped at the new feeling until I realized it was just Alex.

"Alex what are you doing? You should be in bed." I said.

"No I want to hug you." He said resting his head on my shoulder.

I knew he was drunk but it was still adorable.

"Go back to bed dipshit." I replied gently wiggling out of his grasps.

His grip on me was pretty tight and I could get out.

"No." He said. Simply no.

"But you're drunk and you can barely stand." I responded.

"I can stand look." He said letting go of me and slightly tripping over nothing.

"Yeah right now get to bed."

"But I don't want to sleep."

"Well you can't do much since you're drunk."

He was clearly drunk and couldn't do much so I just brought him back to the bed by force and got up to go sit on the couch since I wasn't sleepy.

"Y/n?" I heard him say.

"Yeah?" Can you come over here for a second.

"Um sure."

He was drunk but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and went to go sit down beside him. I sat next to him and he whispered in my ear.

"I think you're pretty." Followed by a childish giggle.

"Oh my god you idiot go to bed." I said hitting a pillow lightly on his face.

We laid back down and as I was getting up I heard him once again.

"Y/n?"

"What now?"

"Do you mind...laying down with me."

I was taken aback by his request but I agreed. I don't mind sharing a bed with him it's just that he's never...asked for it. It just happens naturally. I got into the bed laid down and went on my phone.

"Hey y/n." He whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I love you."
———————————————————

Hey this was really short and rushed but I didn't really know what to put but anyways this was the modified version and yeah...

I rushed this I don't know why but sorry for the short chapter. Like really short.

409 words.

I hope you guys enjoyed!
Cya!