Chapter 23

Y/n's pov

My heart breaks when he says that. My breath stopped. This pain was unbearable.

He turns to go .

"Be sure to attend my wedding."- I say loudly.

He turns to me . I could see his eyes glistening . Anger , sadness and regret written in it.

I walk back to my room. Jin hyung , Jimin and Jungkook look at me hopefully.

I shook my head. They sigh in frustration.

"What is that pabo doing ?'- Jin hyung said .

My eyes tear up. Jungkook saw me and hug me . I cry out in his arms. He calm me down.

Jimin stomp his feet -" I will kill that Kim Taehyung !!!! "

"What are we going to do now ??"- Jungkook said still patting my back.

I was sobbing on his chest.

"I think this isn't going well. Y/n let him go."- Jin hyung said slowly.

I pull back from Jungkook's embrace. My face showed disbelief.

"Even though he doesn't need me I need him. I'm not giving up on 'us'."

Jimin came to me and held my shoulder -" Y/n this isn't going anywhere. Your ruining yourself. I don't think he is going to come to you. He is doing this because he loves you."

I look at Jungkook desperately.

He wipe my tears which are falling continuously.

"Y/n-aah, it's okay. Maybe this is what destiny wants. We did our best. You did your best."

I shook my head and fall down on the floor . I sob hardly . Jin hyung caress my back.

"All I gave him is gone !!! He doesn't want me now. We just broke ourselves!!!"

"Y/n!!!"

We all look upto see Yoongi Oppa .

"What is happening here ?"

Jimin explained everything to him.

"Y/n . Stop crying. I know how you feel. The first man you love abandons you. But let's get this straight you aren't going to cry for him anymore."

I look at him helplessly. He moves away from my view.

My eyes widens to see Taehyung standing there tears falling down his cheeks. I look back at Oppa.

"When you told him to attend your wedding he totally lost it. He came and beg me to not marry you off."

I stare at Taehyung .

" I told him that he can't take and leave you anytime he wants. So , he apologized to me and our parents. He realised his mistake. We forgave him because he told he'd look after you well. But don't you dare forgive him easily!!"

I was speechless. Our plan of getting him back worked. Jin hyung , Jimin and Jungkook hug me. I hug them back closing my eyes.

"Yaah , Kim Taehyung ! Don't think she will forgive you easily. You made my sister cry so much .'- Jin hyung said hitting Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung groan at the sudden pain.

Jungkook nod at me. I smile back to him.

Jimin hits Taehyung's stomach . Taehyung hold his stomach in pain.

"Make her cry again I will kill you!!"

Taehyung just stared at me . I stare back at him.

They all left us alone.

Author's pov

Both of them stood there in silence. They wanted to run into each other's embrace but they stopped themselves.

The silence in the room grew. They stare at each other with pain in their eyes.

Taehyung take small steps towards her. Y/n stood still.

As he reaches close to her she raise her palm to him. He stop on his tracks.

"Don't come near me."

He knew how much he hurt her. Even when he let her go she didn't. His heart ached badly.

"I know telling...sorry isn't enough..."

Taehyung said .

"Yes , it isn't."

"You fought for 'us' , y/n."

Y/n looked at Taehyung, tears falling non-stop from his eyes.

"I did fight for 'us' because even if you can live without me I can't live without you. I may seem desperate but I don't give up on love. I fight for my loved ones no matter what."

Taehyung cries harder.

"I'm so sorry , y/n-aah. When you said about your marriage I couldn't hold myself back. How can I let someone else take you away from me...."

"Then why did you distance yourself from me ?? Why ?? Your stupid fear!"

Taehyung chuckle sadly.

"I realised my mistake. Distancing myself from you won't do any good . We both will just die of pain. I can't describe how hard it was for me to not see you or touch you. I was so jealous of Jungkook and others. But I have no one to blame other than me."

Y/n sat on the bed . Taehyung just looked waiting for y/n to talk.

"Taehyung , you need to win me back. I can't forgive you for leaving me so fast."

Taehyung nod -" I understand."

"For first , let's meet each other like old times but don't touch me. That's your punishment."

Taehyung widen his eyes. He start to whine.

"Wae???! Give me any other punishment. I can't stay without touching you!!!"

"I know. That's why this punishment is just perfect."

Taehyung pout. Y/n felt the urge to kiss him then and there.

"Please forgive me , y/n . Sorry for being a jerk."

Y/n nod -" Leave it. Let's mend this relationship."

Y/n wiped her tears , so did Taehyung. They look at each other and smile.