Chapter 28 - An Arranged Marriage....Shit

Y/n was currently sitting along side his Father Ezio and his "cousin" Connor. While sitting across from him was Duke Alfred, His older brother The King Tristwin Ernes Belfast and his wife Lady Yuel Ernea Belfast....but what was weird was their daughter Yumina Ernea Belfast was currently starring right at him.

Duke Alfred : "first you save my daughter, then my wife and now you've not only saved my brother but also uncovered Count Balsa's plan. We are truly in your debt"

Y/n : "I already said its fine"

Just then Yumina stood up gaining everyone's attention.

Yumina : "I have an announcement a big one, may I please speak"

Tristwin : "of course Yumina"

Yumina : "well...I've been staring at Y/n all day, so I..I think I'll take his as my husband"

Y/n, Connor and Ezip looked surprised while the other looked serious.

Yumina : "he would make me a happy bride if you have your blessing, will you father"

Tristwin : "I might but first I must ask why you've chosen him"

Yumina : "he's intelligent and brings happiness to those around him...he's also quite pleasing to look at. He's the first person I've ever felt like I could spend the rest of my life with"

Tristwin : "well if that's how you feel I won't appose you, I wish you a happy life together"

Duke Alfred : "well that's wonderful news"

Yuel : "it calls for celebration"

Y/n : "hold up a minute here, aren't you accepting this a bit quickly"

Tristwin : "well yes but my daughter can see that your a good man and that tells me all I need to hear"

Y/n : "how???"

Yuel : "that's simple she has Mystic Eyes that allow her to see the true nature of anyone she sees"

Y/n : "that's not the only problem here...how old is she"

Tristwin : "she's twelve"

Y/n : "twelve!!!! She can't get married at twelve"

Tristwin : "why not is normal in the royal family to find a partner at fifteen. I met Yuel at fourteen although I wish it was sooner"

Y/n(mind) : "quick think of a way out of this shit"

As Y/n began thinking of a way out he felt a someone pulling on his sleeve, he turned to see Yumina.

Yumina : "it's ok to say you hate me Y/n"

Y/n : "it isn't that"

Yumina : "then there isn't a problem is there"

Y/n(mind) : "well I'm screwed....wait"

Y/n : "people cant get married until their adults where I'm from and I dont think my father would allow me to marry a girl I barely"

Ezio : "I'll allow it"

Y/n(mind) : "fucking asshole"

Ezio : "why do we come to an agreement, Y/n and Yumina will spent a few years together and if they dont want to marry still then that's that"

Tristwin : "I see...I can agree to that"

Y/n(mind) : "I hate you right now"

As Y/n sighed he felt someone grab his hand.

Yumina : "I hope you'll treat me well...darling"

Connor : "if Y/n get married doesnt that make him a king"