Chapter 17: Sunday

Start from the beginning

"That's my new background" Sam said showing everyone a picture of me and Harry slow dancing. They all laughed but Harry and I tried to grab Sam's phone but he kept squirming around and keeping it away from our grasp. I'm so angry. I hope he knows that I could give him a bloody nose right now. Too bad Thomas is here or I definitely would have.

"I guess this means I get to have my girlfriend" I explained looking at Thomas. He narrowed his eyes-brows at me. I think everyone else in the room did too and I just wasn't paying any attention to them.

"You know that was a joke right?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah but it wasn't a funny one" I explained getting up and grabbing y/n's hand. I started leading her upstairs. I tried not to pull her roughly because I would never try to hurt her but I am really angry at Thomas. I never keep girls around because I sleep and then I leave but y/n is much more then other girls. We have only been dating for a week now but I want her to be mine forever.

"Bye Thomas it was nice meeting you!" She said before arriving in my room. She sat on the bed and I shut the door. "Your parents said no doors closed"

"They are still out with my aunt and uncle" I explained sitting down next to her.

"Did I make you mad?" She asked changing the subject.

"No you are perfect fine" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled. It felt good to give her reassurance.

"Well I'm going to make you made now" she explained.

"What did you do?" I questioned. She showed me her phone and I saw a picture of me and Harry slow dancing as her background.

"Sam sent it to me" she explained.

"That's not that bad" I responded.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Mine is worse" I explained.

"Let me see!" She said trying to find my phone in my pockets.

"Nope" I teased while tickling her. She laughed and rolled onto her back.

"Let me see" she begged.

"Kisses first" I responded leaning over and kissing her on the nose several times. Her face scrunched up and my heart melted.

"Let me see!" She repeated.

"Okay fine" I said giving my phone to her. "Don't judge me though because Sam took it and technically forced me to" she cut me off.

"Tommy it's cute!" She explained.

"It is?" I asked.

"Very" she said sitting up and kissing my cheek.

"Also did you just call me Tommy?" I asked.

"Thomas for when you are being annoying. Tom for when you are being hot and Tommy for when you are being cute" she explained.

"You've really thought this out haven't you?" I asked her.

"Yep" she responded laying back down.

"We have school tomorrow" I groaned laying down next to her.

"Well you get to skip a few days because of states" she explained.

"You should come with me" I proposed.

"Your parents would not allow that. Plus hanging out with a bunch of soccer boys who smell bad and are incredibly annoying does not sound like a good time" she explained.

"I'm not annoying right?" I ask.

"You really want me to answer that?" She responds raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe not" I explained. The door creaked open and I saw Thomas standing in the doorway.

"Your mom said I had to make sure the door was open" he explained.

"There is no privacy in this house" I groaned while standing up and attempting to kick him out.

"Don't be mad at me. I would totally let you guys have sex but apparently your mom" he attempts to explain but y/n stops him.

"Ew ew ew ew stop right there" she says.

"What? He's your boyfriend" Thomas tries to explain to her but after a few seconds something clicks in his brain. "Oh my gosh. You're a virgin!"

"Dude not cool!" I explained shutting the door and leaving him outside of the room.

"I'm sorry" y/n said behind me. I turned around to look at her.

"Don't be sorry. It's cute. Thomas is just annoying. Trust me I've grown up with him" I explained to her.

"But don't you want to? You know?" She asked trying to ask me if I've wanted to have sex without saying the words. She was so childish but she makes me heart so happy.

"I mean yeah you're really hot and that's one of my dreams but right now I'm just enjoying your company. The cuddles and the teasing. Watching you come to all of my games and watching you smile. Kissing you and making you blush" I explained. Was that too much? What if she thinks I'm clingy.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She asked silencing my thoughts.