A sweet summertime's kiss?..

(holy fucking shit man this is insane im getting so many reads on this i wrote this thinking it was gonna be shit bu here we are with almost 500 reads oh my god! happy reading) 

Its officialy July and its extreamly hot out but Nick doesn't seem to mind so I wont either we decided to go get some ice cream because its hot out and who doen't get ice cream when its hot out? I catch him staring at me while I order he's mesmorised by me but i don't mind anything for his caring smile that shines in the sun. As we walk to the park to eat the ice cream we had bought I felt a suddon fear like someone was watching us but with that being said there were a lot of children roaming the streets. When we got to the park we sat on an old looking dirty bench and ate our ice cream on that hot summer day.  

Nicks POV: She looked so cute in her ripped jeans and her white little crop top, I never thought ide find her but it seems i was wrong 

Y/N POV: We were staring into eachothers eyes his shadow looming over me passionately as his soft hand slowly raised my chin as he elegantly pulled me closer into a sweet kiss as I quicklyy pull myself closer deepening the kiss that momnent felt like it lasted forever and i didn't want it to end but it did seperateing us again.

Thank you all so much again for almost 500 reads like what the fuck thats Crazy dude well have good dayyy bye