Two

"Y/n?"

"Y/n."

"Y/N! WAKE UP YOU DUMB BITCH!"

My eyelids flutter open. The burning sensation that comes upon your eyes in the morning has come upon mine. Everything is still blurry from when I was sleeping but I can barely make out a Pansy Parkinson at the foot of my bed.

I was in Pansy and I's dorm. We have shared a room together since 1st year and Hermione often sneaks in to hang with us. The sunlight peaking through the curtains told me it was now morning time. Suddenly, I remember last night.

"Wait, what happened P?", I ask.

"Y/n, I think someone slipped something in your drink... well bottle.", she replies.

The rage I felt after her saying those words could be compared to nothing. I was hot. How could someone do such a thing? Granted... I did grab a whole bottle. If I hadn't have grabbed the bottle though, more girls would've been drugged.

"Im sorry Y/n.", Pansy says.

"Its okay P.", I reply.

I was going to figure out who did this.

~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's POV

What the hell was she thinking? The dress, the dancing, the fucking bottle of vodka. Twerking on Diggory!? Was she trying to piss me off?

I feel absolutely nothing for her and I never will
but for some bloody reason I get so mad when she teases me like that. Im with Astoria Greengrass and even though shes a gold digger, I'll remain loyal.

The stunt I had to pull that night was unfair to Astoria and it caused a huge fight. It had to be done though. I couldn't sit there and let her dance with Diggory. A bloody Hufflepuff. Hes a no good player and I dont want Y/n anywhere near him. Ever.

I saw Parkinson and Granger carry her out of the party last night. She fainted in the middle of the dance floor. I almost ran to get her up but then I quickly remembered who I was. Im Draco Malfoy. The cold hearted Slytherin Prince who felt for no one or nothing. I will marry Astoria and that will be that. Y/n means nothing to me. Less than nothing.

She gets me into trouble and detention, why would I ever feel anything for her?

Exactly. I wont.

"Draco can we speak?", a voice said.

I was sitting in my dorm reading a book. "The Notebook" was the title. It was a stupid muggle book and to be quite honest it wasn't that interesting.

I recognized the voice immediately. Though, I cant say I was excited to hear it. It had become a voice I dread.

It was Astoria.

"What do you want?", I bit back.

"You know I should be the one upset.", she replies.

"Oh really? Why is that?", I snark back.

I knew why she was mad. Of course I did. What I did was wrong. Quite honestly I didn't care either.

"You picked her up and carried her out like she was yours, Draco. You don't as much care if I go and flirt with Potter. Do you see what Im saying darling?", she says.

"Astoria, we both know that you only love me for my name.", I snark back.

I hated to say it, but it was true. She knew it, I knew it. Her family wants us together, not us. We have been living like this for years now and I was tired of it. Tired of her feeding off of me like a leech. It was over.