One

"I swear to Merlin if you don't hurry up-", Pansy spits at Hermione.

    "Im coming, Im coming.", replies Hermione.

  I grab my bag and run down the hall with my girls by my side. I have been waiting for this all year. Overall, break was very, VERY boring so my life needed a bit of spice. Fortunately for me... this was just the thing to do it.

   We finally make it to the entrance of the slytherin common room. I dont think I've ever been this excited for something. Merlin knows I'm ready.

      "Password?", says the gatekeeper.

     "Pureblood.", I say.

     "Very well.", the gatekeeper says as he opens the door.

      "Ugh thats so slytherin!", Hermione laughs.

    Finally we are here. The annual slytherin beginning of the year party was tonight and I was NOT going to miss it. Being stuck at home all break has been terrible so being able to get out finally is pretty awesome. And the fact that Draco invited the three of us makes it sooooo much better.

    We walk into "You Dont Own Me" playing on the aux, green lights flashing, everyone drunk and dancing, and Blaise Zabani waving for us to come over.

   "Y/N! Over here!", Blaise shouts.

   "Omg hey bae!!!", I shout back.

   Blaise and I have been besties since before year 1. We have never been romantic with each other and I don't plan on it anytime soon because once you REALLY get to know him.... just ew. I often use Blaise time to time just to make Draco jealous but tonight it seems like Draco already had something on his mind.

  From the moment we walked in, I could feel his cold, grey eyes watching my every move. Its kinda nerve racking not gonna lie, but I've learned to love the cold stare of Draco Malfoy. The way the intensity of his stare sends chills down my spine makes me wonder where else he could pleasure me.

   I would never let him know that though because in his eyes, we are sworn enemies who fight in the hall and earn detention together because he Sectumsempra'd me. If I'm being quite honest, Draco is a bit of an annoying pain in the arse. He's literally the kid who reminds the teacher about the homework that she forgot to check. He's very immature and rude but this year... theres a difference in his coldness. Almost a blankness to his beautiful grey eyes. He looks paler than usual, which is weird because he's already a snowman on any given day.

  But besides the point, I'm here to get drunk and not to worry about boys for once. I wore the smallest black dress with little black heels. My hair is down and my makeup is simple and glittery. I know I look good, and I use it to my advantage.

THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE BBS: