"I brought blankets!!" Gir interrupted me.

Great, I only allowed her to come over because she wouldn't shut up! Now I have to provide her comfort, IN MY OWN HOUSE!!?

Despite her being annoying yesterday, she was alright today... I mean, she cared for me when I was about to 'cry' about the robots that I never interacted with. Although I was faking it, it was nice to see that someone cared... 'I think we'll get along just fine...' I smiled to myself, then I realised why she came in the first place.

But I shook my head!! 'NO! Zim will not think like that! She's only here because you found her annoying! And because you could use her to help conquer earth!'

Either way, I had to make sure she was okay. Whether she was or was not my friend. I need to keep her alive and well so that I could ask questions! She'd help me without even knowing it! She'll be oblivious to my genius plans!!

So what did I end up doing? Well, Gir passed me a blanket and I layed the girl down on the couch, making sure she was in a comfortable position. I was surprised the didn't really move other than her chest rising from her deep breaths. 'Wait. What's her name again!?'

I forgot her own name, and I was sure she mentioned it before. But that didn't really matter to me as I refer to everyone as 'Human' or 'Boy/Girl', depending on their gender.

I tucked her into the blanket as her eyes fluttered open. It was then she seemed to change her positon slightly. Now this was awkward because I hadn't finished tucking her in yet and I was right by her face. I smiled a little, but the smile wasn't noticable. We just stared at eachother for a minute or two. But it got weird so I moved away and she sat up on the couch, keeping the blanket wrapped around her figure.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Thank you... By how was that dog talking?" I asked, genuinly curious. I also wondered how long I was passed out for. But considering I woke up while Zim was tucking me in so that I could keep resting on the couch, I don't think I was out for too long. So I didn't question that.

"The secrets out... he's a robot too....."

Now that makes sense, but it's also sad.... I mean, he has a robot family.... Who knows what he's been through...

'I wonder if he's alright....'

It seemed I was pondering for quite some time now because Zim had snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Human" Zim started, snapping his fingers infront of my eyes, making me blink a few times. "Speak." Zim said. Damn, he's being awfully demanding.

"Sorry. I get like that sometimes...." I said. But I got confused as to why he didn't just call me by my name. "Hey Zim." His attention was on me. "You do realise that I have a name, right?"

He nodded.

"Well, can you call me by my actual name. I don't feel comfortable being refered to as 'human'." He shrugged, then looked like he was embarassed.

"I forgot your name." And to think I introduced myself to him yesterday... I wont judge, some people tend to forget things a lot. Zim may be one of them with that type of memory.

"It's (Y/N)." I introduced myself my 'companion' once again.

After that, we did nothing but talk for the next hour. He seemed interesting... I think I picked the right person to become my new friend....

So we enjoyed the company of eachother. That was until I had to head home...

I waved at Zim and closed the front door of his house. As soon as I left the garden, I got pulled to the side by a force and fell down on the ground.

Turns out that 'force' was actually Dib. And that made me not only feel surprised, but uncomfortable.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH ZIM!?!?!?" He asked. Well, no, he yelled that question right in my eae.

"So you were spying on me?" I get it, he's overprotective. But surely there was no reason to stalk me. It makes me feel more unnerved knowing I have a stalker then actual danger itself. Then again, I always seem to be oblivious to danger. Still, that apprehensive feeling remained with me for the rest of the night.....

"I had no choice! You were with a phsycopath!!" Dib must've been exaggerating. Even if Zim wasn't a good person, surely he was no phsycopath!

"Listen Dib. I'm my own person! Okay!?" I couldn't hold it back anymore, I was so......... FRUSTRATED!! "I CAN DEAL WITH MY OWN PROBLEMS! AND ZIM IS NO THREAT TO ME!!"

Atleast.... that was what I truly believed.

"I can't deal with this...."

It was too much! I couldn't face this problems...

This expercience stayed in my mind for the rest of the night.. atleast until I got rest....

Dib....

I know I may be over dramatic about this whole situation. Some people do stalk people, not meaning to be creepy or anything. Just for a prank or something simular to that. But I don't think.

This is no prank.

Not only was Dib acting creepy, but I now feel uncomfortable talking to Dib.....

I need to speak to Gaz.
______________________________

Word count : 1520 words

Amberzoeheart~