chapter 14

Nezu POV

"so your the infamous impulse."

the vigalante turned to me, on guard from my sudden appearance. his body language relaxed a little when he saw it was me, that means he knows who I am which is great for me so I can skip the introductions.

"what is it to you nezu?" a deep voice responded. I can see aizawa already getting annoyed by him, this is going to be so entertaining.

"ive been wanting to meet you! aizawa always talks about how you always seem to get away and after hearing that you were injured I couldn't wait any longer to try to meet you."

he just sighed in response which made me chuckle. "you have quite the knack for information gathering so Ive heard." I said, trying to engage in any type of conversation which could tell me what hes like.

"bullshit" ive never know for the vigalante to swear but people probably havent interacted with him enough to know what hes like. he likes his privacy as evident the fact I cant find him even when I pull some strings.

"since when did you swear?" aizawa remarked as I got tea out of seemingly no where.

"ive been doing this for 4 years, I'm actually surprised I didnt start swearing earlier. you cant say much either, when your pissed off or hurt you swear every other sentence." I couldn't help but chuckle again, I already like this vigalante. hes the first challenge ive had in a while. I look over to see aizawa activate his quirk and try to intimidate him, quickly capturing him in his scarf. I could feel the vigalante smirk from behind the mask.

"shouta, is there really any point to you capturing me anymore. we both know I will just escape"

"yes, I have heard many a tales of your escapes." the vigalante looked over to me, no emotion evident as his mask didnt show his face.

"what were you calling 'bullshit' earlier?" aizawa interrupted.

"nezu didnt just hear that I was good at information gathering, I'm dumber than him and I dont know how else he could obtain most of the information~." I gave him one of my sadistic grins TM at that remark, he didn't even shiver. this vigalante identity will be fun to uncover.

"great" my co-worker said sarcastically "your already on the same wavelength, im starting to regret this now." a deep chuckle came from the captured vigalante. he done one swift movement and was already free, I will admit im impressed.

the vigalante was edging towards the edge which is not what I wanted, I wasnt done with him yet. I needed to say something to keep him here, something personal which I can use to get some sort of information on him. any information would be better than what we have on so far, his profile is almost completely different to how he is currently acting and thats the only thing we have so far.

"you seem quite attached to eraserhead here, how long ago did you meet again?" the only thing we had on him so far is that aizawa is the only one who has had prolonged conversations with him with more than one worded response, from what I heard he also sometimes actively seeks him out. even if its just to mess with him it seems that he has become his figurative rock in the hero world. i knew it was a stretch but it seemed to work.

he stopped moving and seemed to tense up, thinking what to say. impulse has been know for not hesitating but it seems he is treading very lightly with me here, a huge contrast from when he was talking to aizawa earlier. I was actually a few rooves away listening from a mic he took with him, aizawa told me I couldn't watch with any kind of scope because he will somehow know im there which is interesting to stay the least.

"hes just fun to annoy." he finally replied, aizawa was gritting his teeth.

"oh, but I dont think its just that. you walked through a wall of boiling water for him, you seemed quite mad that they tried to hurt him. the power behind your kick was evident, there is a small crater in the brick wall. you've been holding back most of these 4 years, you are much more powerful than we know."