Growing up part 1

Start from the beginning

Eren:" Mom!"

Mikasa:" Ms.Yeager!"

We ran to Carla's side as she spoke.

Carla:" Kids, please, you have to run!"

Eren:" Mom, we're not leaving you!"

Y/n:" Yeah."

Tears leaked out of Carla's eyes as she spoke.

Carla:" Oh, kids..."

Suddenly a man with blond hair landed on the ground on the ground. This man was Hannes, a member of the garrison unit of the military.

Carla:" Hannes, please get them out of here!"

Hannes:" No, I'm going to save you, Carla!"

The ground shook as a titan approached use it had blond hair and a twisted grin across its face. I shuddered as the titan grew closer. I was suddenly scooped up into the air. I then noticed that Hannes had also grabbed Eren and Mikasa and was running away.

Eren:" Hannes, you bastard, take us back!"

Y/n:" Save Carla for the love of God, please!"

There was nothing I could do as I watched Carla get lifted into the ait by a titan, and it ate her. I cried tears leaking out of my eyes and falling onto the ground as I lost the only woman who had ever cared about me.

*Two days later*

I sighed as I sat in the alleyway with Eren as he clenched his fists in anger.

Eren:"Y/n I have a favor to ask."

Y/n:" What is it?"

Eren:" Y/n, as you know, I'm going to join the scouts."

Y/n:" I know you've told me before."

Eren:" Y/n will you come with me?"

Y/n:" To join the scouts?"

Eren nodded while looking at me.

Y/n:" Of course, my friend."

Eren and I bumped out fists, closing our agreement.

*Two years later*

I stood in line as the drill Sargent yelled at all the cadets except for a few other people and me after roll call and making a girl run until she dropped because she ate a potato in front of him. After I had gotten settled in my cabin with the other guys, I took some bread and went to feed that potato girl. I walked outside only to be met with Mikasa gazing into my eyes.

Mikasa:" Were you going Y/n?"

Y/n:" I'm going to go feed that potato girl; you want to come with me?"

Mikasa:" No, but could you keep an eye on Eren for me?"

Y/n:" Okay, sure, but why?"

Mikasa:" I'm just worried about him, is all."

Y/n:" Okay, and Mikasa, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I hope you know that."

Mikasa blushed before hugging me and speaking.

Mikasa:" I know. Okay, I'm going to bed; see you tomorrow."

Y/n:" Goodnight, Mikasa."

I walked over to see the potato girl passed out on the ground. I approached the sleeping girl, but she suddenly woke up and lept up in a daze with glowing red eyes, grabbing the bread out of my hand with her mouth. I was knocked back as she then awoke out of the trance, took the bread out of her mouth.