t w e n t y t h r e e

"get your ass up brooklyn!" oliver yelled, walking into brooklyn's messy room.

"why are you here?"

"to drag your ass out of this dump, it's disgusting in here brooklyn!" oliver yelled at her after looking around her trashed room.

"then get out."

"brooke what's wrong?"

the girl didn't say anything, she just pulled the blankets over her head.

"come on b, talk to me." oliver sat at the end of her bed, "you can vent or anything just please talk to me."

"i'm making everything so difficult for everyone." brooklyn mumbled under the blankets.

"what are you talking about?" he asked.

"i like him. okay." brooklyn said frustratedly, "i had no right to get jealous he was texting another girl and it wasn't me! i literally went on a date with rob, yet i got mad at him for fucking texting some bitch- i'm making everything so difficult." brooklyn was now in tears.

"he literally sat there and did nothing when i went out with rob and he could've, but i went off after some girl texts him? he doesn't deserve that! i know i like him, i've came to terms with it and now it's time to come to terms with the fact that i fucked up and lost my friendship with my bestfriend."

"the fans hate me, all they call me is a whore and a slut because i can't pick between rob and tom apparently and you know what oliver, they're right."

oliver had no idea what to say, what was the right thing to say in a situation like this?

"i think it's time i leave."

"what are you talking about?" oliver asked as brooklyn got up and went to the closet and pulled out a suitcase.

"i can't stay here anymore." brooklyn wiped her tears before looking at oliver, "i'm messing up everything, i live fucking three doors away from tom, i gotta get out of california."

"where are you planning on going?"

"back to england i suppose, robs gotta house there i might move in with him." brooklyn shrugged, pressing her back against the wall and placing her head in her hands.

after leaving brooklyn's apartment, oliver felt like walking over to toms. he knocked on the door as tom opened it, "hey man." he greeted.

"hey, what're you doing here?" tom asked politely.

"i need to talk to you." oliver said walking inside the apartment and sitting on the couch with tom copying his actions, "it's about brooklyn."

"look oliver, i really don't wanna tal-" tom started only to be cut off by oliver.

"tom she's leaving."

"what?"

"she's moving back to england, permanently."

and with those last few words coming out of oliver's mouth, toms heart sunk, he really thought he lost his best friend before but now he knows he lost her for good.