n i n e

brooklynbeckett

liked by t22felton, thisisbwright, and 42,572 others

brooklynbeckett dress up 👩🏼

view comments...

user you're so pretty!

user you look beautiful

user queen

user we stannnn

emmawatson my girl!!

user who's hand is that?
| jamesphelps_pictures toms 😏
| user james rlly out her exposing #tooklyn
| user his account is literally a fan page for tom and brooklyn 😭
| user omggg
| user he was hyping her up 🥺

brooklyn, emma, tom, daniel, and rupert all had the brilliant idea to get red carpet ready only to go to their everyday stores.

everyone else was out doing there own thing and it was daniels idea as everyone else agreed, thinking it was funny.

tom knew that if brooklyn did it she'd feel better about herself and if she had a face full of makeup there'd be less chances of her crying. getting all dressed up to do nothing but run to a few stores sounded like just the fun they all needed anyways.

"everyone come out and show their final, revealed looks in three, two, one!" daniel called out from the living room as the girls were in one room that connected to it while tom and rupert came out another door.

each one of them walked into the living room, revealing there final glammed out look.

brooklyn wore a light green v neck, short dress while emma wore a red dress that made her figure look amazing.

daniel, and rupert looked pretty similar with there black and white tuxedos while toms was all black.

"you guys look adorable." brooklyn grinned as her eyes scanned over the boys.

"as you ladies look lovely." rupert responded.

"are we ready to go?" daniel asked as everyone nodded.

everyone left the apartment, walking out of the apartment building and to toms car.

tom drove while brooklyn called shotgun and emma, dan, and rupert squeezed together in the back.