05.

For the next couple of days, you and Beomgyu happened to bumped to each other again, and fortunately, you were on your lunch break this time.

You offered him to eat with you so you two could talk more. Turns out, he was now deployed for internship, which is the reason why he was so delighted and kept smiling alot.

Beomgyu story tells for awhile about his first day, first few hours rather, as a dance instructor. He has also mentioned that majority of his subjects are sport related that's why he has that kind of work.

The thought of Beomgyu mentoring, and practicing dance routines popped in your head and you can't help but be more skeptical, wanting to see how he does his work too.

Beomgyu has already seen you a few times during your work hours, him sitting at the chairs near the reception area of the Hemodialysis Center, while you were typing out and scanning the medical records of the patients. He said he pays his friend a visit who gets treatment there and sometimes, he takes care of his due payments or just keeps him company.

You couldn't contain not asking, so you just went for it.

"Beomgyu, I was wondering if... If I could also visit the music studio you intern in? I'm really curious how you mentor and train beginner dancers."

Beomgyu thought for a moment and approved your request. You cheered and thanked him.

"Of course you can, but we have conflicting scheds though." he pointed out with an upset expression.

"Oh wait, let me see your DTR or attendance sheet." You hand him your time record and he returned it to you with a frown.

"You have a regular shift that is 8am to 5pm, but mine's 8:30am to 3:30pm."

Beomgyu realized something, suddenly taking it back and checked the date, his previous face turning upside down and a smile forming at his lips.

"You started internship ahead of me, right? Once you finish, you can go visit our studio. I'll ask permission later to our coordinator and I'll let you know." he smiled before he continues.

With that, you strived to accomplish and give your best in your duties at work, and the thought of finally being able to spend much more time with Beomgyu made your heart flutter with joy. Little did you know, Beomgyu felt the exact same way and worked hard to be a great trainor and teacher at the music studio.

As time flew, both of you progressed to a much more intimate friendship, even with only getting to talk during lunch breaks or dismissal of work hours. Who would've thought that in a span of several days, you two became good friends.

Beomgyu has also mentioned about his friend taking hemodialysis, saying he's been suffering for quite some time now, and it pained Beomgyu to see him having a difficult time, whom he was really close with. You were there during those times, and it made a big leap to the level of your friendship.