𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☯︎︎

I nervously sat on the edge of Kaylie's bed while she shut the door. Grace and Kaylie sat in front of me and Anne just looked out the window while shaking in fear. What's wrong with her?

"Okay, so," Kaylie started. "Let's talk more about Luis."

I giggled lightly. "Gladly."

"Is he nice?" Grace asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I mean, he has some anger issues but other than that, yeah, he's amazing."

"Good." Grace nodded. "Ugh, he's so dreamy."

She fell on her back and stared at the ceiling. I chuckled awkwardly and tried not to get jealous. Hopefully, she doesn't try to steal him from me...

Kaylie crawled behind me and began playing with my hair. "Your hair is so pretty. You need to wear it up more."

"Um, nah, I don't like having my hair up," I stated.

"Why not?"

My shoulders shrugged. "I don't know. I don't look good with it up."

"We'll see about that." I could feel her smiling.

"No, no, no," I sighed. "I promise I don't look good with my hair up."

"I don't care. I'm still doing it." She kept smiling.

I laughed lightly and shook my head. "You're gonna regret it."

She began brushing my hair gently while pulling it up into a ponytail. Grace was fumbling with her phone and Anne was still staring out the window.

"Okay...and...done!" Kaylie squealed happily. "Go look."

I sighed and hesitantly walked over to her big vanity by her door. As I looked in the mirror, my eyes widened slightly at the sight of myself. I never wear my hair up but I looked good like this.

Kaylie's hands slipped onto my shoulders. "So? What do you think?"

"It looks really good." I nodded.

"See?" She shook me lightly. "I told you."

I chuckled lightly and Grace gasped. We looked at her and she was looking at her phone.

"What happened?" Kaylie asked.

"Come here." She frantically waved us over.

We walked over to her and sat down on the bed. She pointed the phone to us and I saw she was looking at Luis's Instagram page.

"I found Luis's profile." She smiled.

I sucked in a sharp breath and put on a fake smile. "Oh, cool..."

She scrolled through the photos and clicked on one of Luis and me. We were both laughing about something and he had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled at the photo.

"Aw," Grace swooned. "This one's cute."

I nodded. "Yeah, I like that one."

Kaylie raised her hand. "Same here."

Grace continued scrolling and clicked on a photo of him and Izzy. He was hugging her close while she laughed and stuffed Beary in his face. They're so cute.

"Oh, who's that?" Grace asked.

"That's his little sister, Izzy. She recently got diagnosed with cancer." I frowned.

Her eyes pouted. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. She's doing...good." I lied.

"Well, I hope she gets better soon." Kaylie's lips formed into a comforting smile.

"Me too." Grace patted my shoulder.

I nodded. "I hope so too."

She continued scrolling through his profile and I realized something. Doesn't Luis have a private account? He doesn't accept people he doesn't know...

"Um, Grace?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" She looked at me.

"How did you even find Luis's account?"

"I did some digging."

"But I thought his account was private..."

She shrugged. "It is. He accepted me though."

"Oh...okay." I put on another fake smile.

She nodded and looked back at her phone. He told me he doesn't do that. Asshole.

"Grace," Kaylie chuckled awkwardly. "Let's do something else instead of stalking her boyfriend."

Grace groaned. "Fine."

She smacked her phone down on the bed and Kaylie could tell I was getting annoyed.

"Let's just stay off of our phones for a bit, okay?" Kaylie suggested.

"Okay, mom." Grace sassed.

Kaylie laughed awkwardly. "Okay, Amelia, what would you like to do?"

"I really should be getting home..." I started to stand up.

"What? Nooooo." Kaylie whined while grabbed my arm. "I want you to stay here."

"It's almost dinner time and my mom's probably gonna be mad if I'm late..." I lied.

I just wanna see Luis.

She pouted. "Aw, man. Well, can I at least get your number?"

"Sure." I nodded.

I dialed my number into her phone and handed it back to her. She smiled and stuffed it back into her pocket.

"Thanks. I'll walk you downstairs."

My head nodded a few times and she led me out of her room. As I was walking out, I accidentally bumped into this kid. He was shirtless and his abs practically smacked me in the face.

"Shit..." I mumbled while backing away. "S-sorry."

Kaylie groaned. "Geez, Luke, watch where you're going."

"Sorry, sis." He chuckled softly while ruffling her hair.

He had caramel-brown hair, light green eyes, and tanned skin. I averted my gaze from him and frantically followed behind Kaylie as I felt his eyes burn the back of my head.

"Sorry about him." She sighed. "He's a jerk."

"It's fine..."

"And sorry about Grace," She sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth. "She gets jealous easily."

"Is she gonna try to steal him from me?" I panicked.

Her head shook. "No, I won't let her, I swear."

"Okay, um, thanks for letting me stay."

"No problem." She smiled. "Oh, is your stomach okay?"

My shoulders shrugged. "I'm just worried about my baby."

"I get that. I bet it'll be okay." She reassured. "Now, go spend time with Luis."

I chuckled lightly. "I will."

She chuckled softly while waving to me. "Bye-bye."

"Bye." I waved back.

I heard the door close as I started walking down the street. Hopefully, Grace won't be an issue...

♥︎

author:
ofc it's Grace🙄 no hate if your name's Grace lol it's just for the story! I'm ending this story in the next couple of chapters because I have a few more ideas! stay gold, lovelies💕
~Olivia🤍

{3/8/21}