𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟚𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☁︎︎

My eyes popped open as I clapped my hands over my mouth. I felt puke rising in my throat as I frantically ran to the bathroom. I let everything out and I caught my breath. I don't remember eating anything bad...

My head shook slightly as I stood up and wiped the hair off of my face. I examined myself in the mirror and didn't look sick or anything.

"Bullshit..." I whispered to myself.

I walked back to my bed and groaned softly. I hated being sick as a lot of people would. I just hated the feeling of being gross.

A small knock tapped on my door as it cracked open slightly. I looked up and saw it was Lily.

"Hey," I mumbled.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be awake." She chuckled softly. "You look sick. Everything okay?"

I shook my head. "No, I just threw up."

"Oh..." She winced. "Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Do you know why you puked?" She asked while sitting down by my feet.

I shrugged. "No, I might've eaten something bad."

She hummed. "Hm, weird."

I nodded and looked up at the ceiling. Lily gasped for words. "Um, when you were at that cabin with Luis...did you guys, you know, do anything?"

A sigh escaped my mouth. "Maybe..."

"Oh, my God." Her eyes widened. "Please tell me you guys used protection."

I sucked in a sharp breath through my teeth. "Um...no, we didn't have any..."

She smacked my thigh. "Amelia! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What?!" I sassed while sitting up.

"This bitch probably got you pregnant!"

I scoffed. "Don't call him a bitch."

Her eyes rolled. "I don't care. I'm gonna go to the store, get some pregnancy tests, and you're gonna take them, okay?"

I sighed. "I'm not pregnant."

She shrugged. "You could be. I'll be back."

She patted my leg before walking out of my room. I swear she's gone mental.

♥︎

Lily returned home and threw two pregnancy tests at me. I grumbled in annoyance as I hid under my blanket.

"I'm not taking those."

She sighed loudly while ripping the covers off of me. "Yes, you are."

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Amelia." Her voice was stern. "Come on."

I groaned but obeyed. She pushed me into my bathroom and plopped the tests into my hands.

"Take one and if it comes back positive, we'll take another one just to be sure, okay?" She explained.

I nodded. "Fine, but I'm not pregnant."

"Oh, shut up and take the tests." Her eyes rolled in annoyance.