connie springer +

Start from the beginning

I smirked as I ran my hands up his body all the way until my hands snaked around the back of his neck, pulling him down so our lips could connect in an extremely heated kiss.

His lips were softer than expected and the kiss was beyond my expectations. His tongue was swift to slide into my mouth as he held my face in his hands, walking us both back until my ankles hit the edge of the bed, my body falling back against the soft mattress.  I brought my legs up as Connie climbed on top, instantly connecting his lips with mine again.

I moaned as I felt his hips dip down, grinding against me. "Oh my god." I gasped as he grabbed onto my thigh, pulling me closer against him. He let out a deep grunt as he moved his groin against me again, clearly already extremely hard.

My hands slid down his body once again before falling to the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss, sitting up slightly to pull the stained fabric over my body, wasting no time to discard my bra as well. Connie's eyes widened as he examined my chest for a moment before his gaze averted back to me. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

I sat up, pushing at his chest until he rolled off of me, his back hitting the mattress before i straddled his waist. His hands instantly gripped onto my hips as I leaned down, our bare chests pressing flesh against each other before I connected our lips once again.

His hands slid from my waist to my ass, squeezing at the flesh before grinding his hips up again, another moan falling from my lips. My hips began grinding on his, humping him through the fabric and I could tell it was driving him crazy.  "Oh fuck." He groaned into the kiss, gritting his teeth as he once again squeezed my ass.

I sat up, breaking the kiss even more but before I could do anything, Connie swiftly sat up pushing my body backwards so I was now laying onto the bed. He didn't crawl on top though. Instead he stood from the bed, coming around the edge as he leaned over my body, grabbing ahold of my waist before sliding me so my head hung off the edge of the mattress.

He stood directly in front of my face before leaning forward again, grabbing ahold of the hem of my legging. His covered erection now directly in front of my face. I felt him pull my leggings off as I did my own thing, grabbing ahold of the waistband of his sweats, swiftly pulling the fabric down until they fell to his ankles as he kicked them off.

My hand ran over his length, pressing firmly as he let out a moan. I could feel his fingers lace around my underwear before he swiftly pulled them off my legs, throwing the fabric onto the floor before he pulled my thighs apart again. "Fuck, you're hot." He groaned before taking one of his fingers, running it up my slit, pressing firmly onto my clit. I moaned rather loudly before grabbing onto the edge of his briefs, yanking the fabric down, his dick falling out against my cheek as I smirked, taking in the size. At least 7 inches, a slight curve to the tip, precum leaking out as it twitched, clearly desperate to be touched.

I grabbed ahold of the shaft, his dick jerking underneath my touch as I pumped him a few times, bringing the tip to my lips. He groaned before I felt him slide two fingers into my heat, my back arching at the contact as I loudly moaned before taking his tip into my mouth, rubbing my tongue along the slit as he let out breathy moans.

His fingers slid in and out, occasionally coming out to rub circles into my clit before inserting the digits once more. He bucked his hips forward, forcing his entire length into my mouth. My tongue swirling around as he moved his hips backs before slowly moving them back forward. "Oh my god." He groaned, leaning down forward to place a gentle kiss to my clit, my legs shaking at the contact.

He continued fucking my mouth, my hands jerking whatever wasn't on my tongue. One of his hands were forcefully gripping onto my thighs, keeping my legs apart as he continued pumping his fingers in and out, his tongue flicking against my clit as my moans muffled around his dick.