connie springer +

Comincia dall'inizio

I laughed, making my way through multiple crowds before I made my way over, tapping his shoulder.

He swiftly turned around before smiling. "Oh hey." He nudged my arm. "You wanna play next?" He motioned to the table as I shook my head, pointing to my shirt. I grabbed onto his shoulder, pulling him down so I could talk into his ear so he'd hear me over the music. "Do you have another shirt I could borrow?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, follow me." He grabbed onto my hand, pulling me through the crowd and turning down the hall that was still filled with people.

He reached into his pocket, pulling out a key before unlocking the door, swinging it open and motioning for me to go in, which I gladly did. He followed behind me before turning back and locking the door again so no stranger could just waltz in.

I examined the room which was cleaner than I would expect it to be but that was more than likely because they had just moved in. He had a queen sized bed placed in the center of the room, black sheets covering the mattress. He had posters hanging along his walls of all kinds. A large TV hung  adjacent to his bed, multiple gaming consoles sitting on a stand below. A small lamp sat on his nightstand, turned on as the source of light in the bedroom.

He made his way over to his closet, sliding the door open before grabbing one of his shirts off the hanger. I placed what was left of my drink down onto his dresser, reaching out my arm to take the shirt as he handed it to me. "Thank you." I sighed. "I accidentally ran into somebody and spilt my drink." I laughed as he shook his head. "Gotta pay attention to where you're going, dummy." He flicked my forehead teasingly as I smacked his hand away. "Please. It's so crowded out there. It was bound to happen at some point tonight." I laughed.

He walked over to another door, swinging it open to reveal a bathroom as he reached over flicking on the light. "You can change in here real quick." He smiled.

I nodded before examining him. Connie Springer, 5'11, piercing hazel eyes, muscular build. He was attractive, which was easily the reason he was able to pull so many women. We'd been friends since the first day on set and I'd be lying if I said I never found him... intriguing. Sure he was immature and had a super goofy personality but I was almost curious to know what his serious side was like.

Plus with the alcohol in me I was already horny and knew if I didn't do anything with someone else I'd probably just end up leaving with Reiner again.

Was this a good idea though? He was my friend and all but... Oh well. Fuck it. We were alone, the door was locked, the music was loud enough so no one would here. Might as well.

"Connie." I said his name softly, sitting the shirt next to my drink.

"What's up?" He raised an eyebrow as I approached him, gently placing my hands onto his shoulders as a confused expression made its way onto his face. "How much have you had to drink?" I asked as he thought for a moment before answering. "I don't know." He shrugged. "Enough." He laughed. "Why?" He quirked his head. "Oh my god is it that noticeable?" He quickly asked.

His breath reeked of alcohol and I knew mine did too. This was a bold move considering how close of friends we were, but god did he look good right now.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Kind of but I'm sure I'm not much better."

The room fell silent for a moment as I just stared into his eyes. Neither of us said a word but I decided there was no time to be nervous. I slid my hands down from his shoulders and onto his chest, slowly going further until I was at the hem of his sweats. I tugged at the fabric before looking back up at Connie whose face was a dark red as he stared in shock.

I slowly moved up hand up his shirt, feeling across his hard abs before teasingly going back to the hem of his black sweats. "Connie."
I said his name before looking back up. His shocked expression changed into a smirk as he grabbed his shirt by the back of his neck, pulling the fabric over his head in a swift motion.