Chapter 13. Type's Wolf

Type's POV:

The gun pointed at my head, this bastard is testing my patience, he motioned me to get inside, I look around, my friends are standing in a corner, gun pointed them but they seemed relaxed.

He looks at me waiting for the signal, we know how to communicate through our eyes. Kao hold my waist and I just let him,
"Just you wait, you will have your due," I said to myself.

Kao guided me to sit down, a man who seems to be their leader is on the opposite side, he's wearing a mask, and a tuxedo. The rooms are filled with a rotten smell, these peoples are rogues so it means they are wolves.

I know the situation is out of hand now, I must save my friends, so I need to be careful with every move and every word.

I look at my team again, Sarawat, slow blink, it means, they are ready, Tine, make a pouty lip it means, anytime on my signal. I look at the others and they blink so it means war.

I turn my eyes to the person sitting in front of me.

"What is it that you want? " the man asks me.

"You're the one who intrudes here, I should be the one to ask you that question... " I calmly answer him.

"Why are you trying to get information about wolves and hunter Captain? You should just enjoy your break, rather than putting your nose on other people's business! " he sounded calm and clear, the way he speaks has authority.

"What kind of business? Killing the innocents or creating monsters? "
He looks at me with disgust, with anger in his eyes. He motioned Kao to pull me up.

"Before you touch me again Sergeant, I suggest you should think it first! " I warn him, but the idiot just laugh at me and walked towards my side to hold my hand.

I tap my index finger twice on the table, a signal for my team to take action. As Kao held my hand, I turn my body on his back and slam his face on the table, I reach for his gun and point it at the man in front of me but he is nowhere to be found.

I look at my team, the man who points a gun at them is lying on the floor, unconscious. I point my gun at Kao's head but he swipe it with his left hand, I dropped the gun.

He stands up and charges at me, his eyes are glowing yellow, I blocked him using my hands, and try to kick him but he avoids it.

"You don't know who you are dealing with Type, I want to protect you, forget all the shit in here, and come with me, I promise I will make you safe! " he told me with so much confidence.

"You should say that before you point your gun on my head, Rogue! " I called him rogue because he is one, the bad smell that emits from his body is not that strong but he is a rogue.

He charged at me and transform into a wolf, but I switch on my side position and give him a kick on his side. It makes him flew right outside the balcony.

I ran after him, picking a gun on the floor, but he is nowhere to be found. I bet he escaped already. I go back inside, and I saw Dylan, lying on the floor with a bullet wound on his leg.

"You know the process! " they nod at me, Boat carry Dylan out, while the others are holding a gun and on high alert, looking out and observing the area.

We are out on the door, but the group of bastards is waiting for us outside, so we step back to cover ourselves.

When a certain smell hit my nostril, a sweet smell I've been craving for days now, "my mate! Tharn is here! " I excitedly utter to myself, while inhaling the smell of my mate.