"Come." Sirius stood up and went towards the fat lady's painting. Siobhán looked around confused by the sudden movement.

"Where are we going?" she asked. Sirius grabbed her hand and led them outside the Gryffindor tower. He still hadn't given her an answer. She became rather worried, wanting to yank her hand away.

"We're going to visit Remus and the rest of the Marauders." he glanced back at her. She lit up at the fact she could see how everyone was doing after that tough night. Cuts, bruises, she could examine them and make sure they were okay. It would be her number one priority to disregard every one of their bickerings and focus on the important, their injuries.

The medical wing was in view as the two took multiple rights and lefts. A small smile was plastered on her lips as Sirius led them inside, knocking before entering. Madam Pomfrey was attending to Remus, looking sicker than usual. Siobhán heaved out a sigh and went towards Remus, not glancing at the other two boys in the room.

"Seems like she isn't interested in you anymore, Prongs." snickered Peter from his bed. James threw his pillow at him, glancing back at Siobhán and Remus.

"Shut your trap, Wormtail." he hissed. Peter quieted down. James smiled satisfied, watching Siobhán touch Remus's forehead.

"Fine," grumbled Peter under his breath. "Just wait till she rejects you. Who are you going to ask for comfort? That's right, me!"

Siobhán dragged a seat from the corner of the room, placing it near Remus's bed. He looked pale, bruised, and not well. She frowned. It felt strange seeing her friends weak, wounded, and ghostly. "Remus," she whispered. The boy in front of her groaned.

"Siri-" he sat up, wincing in pain. Siobhán gripped onto his hand. "Siobhán?" he murmured. Remus glanced around in surprise. Sirius was sitting across the room. A light blush came over him, turning away from the girl in front of him. He hadn't meant to call out for him but in the painful moment, he couldn't help himself. Sirius was the one person he could count on. It was just an instinct.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, caressing his hand. Remus opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He bit down on his lip. Siobhán must've known something. His deepest secret; she knew.

"I—" he gazed over at Sirius for comfort. He nodded, a small smile appearing. "I'm feeling well."

"I was worried." she began. "Yesterday I saw some things—unexplainable things." Remus swallowed, his adam's apple bobbing. He cupped her hand. The boy's soft touch was all she could feel against her warm fingers. She observed him raise her hand and kiss it softly.

"Please don't be frightened of me," he whispered. His hair fell onto his face the more he curled into a ball. She grabbed onto his jaw, making him look at her. "I'm not that monster..."

A tear fell from his eye, dripping on her hand. She gazed at it with sorrow. Remus Lupin hated himself for being this creature that everyone despised. Siobhán could tell from his kind nature that he couldn't bear himself. The thing that lived inside him thrived, monstrous thing, in the depths of the dark.

"Remus, I could never be afraid of you." she ran her hand through his hair. He started crying harder as he thought of what could've happened. "Nothing you say, nothing you do, will ever scare me."

Remus whimpered. "I could kill you."

"But you wouldn't," she reassured. "You're the sweetest boy I've ever met. I know that you, Remus, aren't capable of such things, not when you're in your right mind."

He bit down on his lip. "You saw me at my worst. How are you not afraid of me?"

His head laid against her lap as she caressed his hair. "I wasn't afraid because I know you, Remus. That compassionate part of you will always stand out. We're friends, and I would never leave my friends behind."