Come Back-3

Depuis le début

"But you'll be getting alot of it now... so please slow down Jen" Mum tried to hold Jennie's hand but Jennie stood up and she took her food along with her.

"Sis, I'll be in your room" She said and went up the stairs.

Mum looked at me sadly and I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll try to talk to her for you" I told her and she held my hand, giving me a thankful nod.

"Thank you"

TIMESKIP

Jennie and I spent the whole night catching up on old times and she surprised me by bringing out an old photo album of us and all our dear ones.

"You still have that?" I asked carefully, my eyes getting watery.

"Yeah, I kinda look through it everyday so I can always remember my family.. especially my sister" She said, wiping her face and I hugged her.

"I'm so sorry we had to be apart Jennie.. it's all my--"

"No, don't say that unnie. It wasn't your fault or mine either. It was hers" Jennie said angrily, looking to the side.

"No don't say that Jendeuk. She's still--"

"You always say that sis, but she never acted like it when you needed her the most-- heck she isolated you from our friends and everyone you ever loved-- even me and Jin. And that's something I can never forgive"

"But Jennie you can atleast try.. I'm sure she regrets it now" I tried to reason with her.

"No Jisoo unnie. I don't wanna talk about this anymore" She said and stood up.

"Ok. We won't talk about it again. But please try not to be too rude to her? She loves you alot Jen" I hugged her from behind.

"Unnie.."

"Please Jen, for my sake?" I made my cute face, looking at her in the mirror and she sighed.

"Ok"

"Thank youuu" I giggled and pinched her cheeks.

After that, we moved to her room.

Since I always kept it clean, we just had a sleepover in there.

THE NEXT MORNING
JENNIE

I woke up the next morning and I got worried as I didn't see my sister anywhere.

"Unnie?" I called out her name and left the room.

I got downstairs and it smelled like someone was cooking.

"Unnie you had me worried" I complained and propped myself up the the island.

"Sorry. I just thought I'd let you sleep in since you don't get enough sleep and I had to cook too" She shrugged and Mum walked in.

"Jisoo, will you be coming to the office today-- oh, Jennie. Did you sleep well?" She cut herself short and came over to touch me but I looked away from her.

"Jen.." Jisoo gave me a pleading look.

I sighed and finally looked at mum.

"Yes, I did" I answered her and she smiled.

"O-oh, t-that's good to hear. If you want I can make you breakfast myself, right Jisoo?" Mum asked and Jisoo nodded but it looked like she wasn't happy.

"No, I want Jisoo unnie to make it. You can go to the office" I told her shortly.

"That's okay. But Jisoo has to come with me today. We have an important meeting to--"