"Your such a good girl for daddy," he growled as he picked up her panties. He handed her black panties and she blushed madly as she took them.

She quickly slipped them on and got off the table. She wobbled a little, her legs were a lot sorer than they were when she first woke up.

Lucius caught her as she fell. "Be careful little one, it's my job to bruise you," he whispered huskily into her ear. A shiver went down her spine.

"I guess I'm just a little sore from last night," she chuckled. He smirked as she stood up straight, still, Lucius towered over the small Gryffindor.

She shyly smiled as he opened the door as he opened it Snape was standing in front of it. "Good morning sir," she whispered as she walked away.

He watches as she quickly walked away her hair bouncing behind her. He wanting nothing more than to push her against the wall and fuck her brains out.

Lucius could tell what he was thinking, they were thinking the same thing. "All in time my friend," he whispered into Snape's ear.

They both grinned and watched her turn the corner, out of sight. Lily lost her appetite so she decided to skip breakfast and head to the library.

No one was in the Library and she was glad she could read in peace without any disruptions. She sat down on the couch and grabbed her Potions book.

As she was reading about the drought of the living dead someone pulled the book away from her. "Hey! I was reading that" she exclaimed as she looked up at the person that took her book.

Her face turned red when she realized it was her Potions Professor. "I'm sorry sir," she muttered. She stood up in front of him. "I just wanted to remind you about your tutoring after dinner tonight," he sneered.

"Y-Yes Sir," she stuttered as she looked up into his dark eyes. He smirked and walked away leaving her completely flustered.

She just decided to head to muggle studies a little early. Once she was in class she started working on the notes early. Soon everyone was seated and class started.

They just talked about random muggle items. Soon the class was over and she headed to her next class. The rest of the day was easy but she was dreading her last class.

Potions. She couldn't stop thinking about the events that unfolded the night before. Her face flushed red just thinking about it. As she walked into the room she sat next to Cedric.

"Hey Cedric, how are you?" she asked as she set her stuff down. "I'm ok, how are you lily," he replied.

She smiled. "I'm great."

They talked and soon Professor Snape burst into the room and the door slammed behind him making her jump. "Ok we will be taking notes, know to get to work," he was quick as he enchanted a chalk piece to start writing on the board.

Lily was prepared so she had done the notes before class so she started to read her Defense Against the Dark Arts book. As she was reading the door opened, and Lucius walked in.

"Oh I forgot to add that Lucius Malfoy will be helping me teach for a little while," Snape added from his desk.

Lily hide her face behind her book. As she was reading a hand snatched her book from her again. She looked up to see the dark eyes of Professor Snape.

"Why are you not taking notes?" He snapped. She jumped slightly. "I-I took notes before C-Class sir," she stumbled with her words.

Snape snatched the paper from her hands and examined it closely. "Very Well then, maybe you can start being productive instead of reading, 10 points from Gryffindor and see me after class," he sneered.

"But that's not fair," I exclaimed. "Well I hate to break it to you but life isn't fair," he barked back. "Detention," he yelled.

Her face turned red in embarrassment and she puffed as she sat back down in her seat defeated.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm so screwed. She thought

When the bell rang she quickly tried to leave without talking to her Professors. "Ms. Fairwell. A word?" His voice bellowed through her ear, making her stop in her tracks.

She turned around slowly. "Y-Yes sir?" she slowly walked towards him. "I just thought I would tell you your actions will not go unpunished tonight," he spoke lowly almost like a growl.

Her eyes widened. "Y-Yes sir," she stuttered. She turned around and hurried out of the room before something happened. She went to the Gryffindor common room before dinner.

When she entered Ginny was sitting on the couch. Ginny turned and saw her, her face lit up. "Oh my goodness, Lily you never told me what happened last night. What happened," she exclaimed.

She sat down next to Ginny. "Well, they got interesting," Lily's face started to blush. "Well did you get some action?" she asked.

Lily's face blushed and looked down. "Oh my Merlin's god! You did!" Ginny exclaimed, "was it good? Is he as long as we bet he was?" She asked a million questions.

"Let's just say I lost my virginity that night, also it's way bigger than we thought," she chuckled. Ginny's eyes widen.

"Was it good? Were they dirty?" she continued to question her. "Well it was amazing, they both were really dirty. I have to go back tonight," she shyly spoke.

"Oh-oh, Lily getting some action," she teased. "Ya but I feel like I should stop, I mean what about Neville, I feel awful," she put her head down in shame.

"Well then stop it with one of them, I'm sure you'll make the right choice," she put her hand around Lily's shoulder.

"Thanks, now let's go to dinner," Lily stated as she stood up. They walked to dinner together and sat down next to Neville and the rest of her friends.

Neville kisses her passionately. "Hi Neville," she smiled sweetly. "Hey, sweetheart." Deep down she was punching herself for being so stupid.

From the staff table, Lucius and Snape eyed Lily lustfully. "I have another detention," Lily groaned as her head hit the table. "Why?" Neville asked.

"Because I got my notes done before class so I was reading and Snape told me I wasn't being productive. He's such an asshole," she exclaimed.

"Man that sucks, I'm sorry honey," he rubbed her back while kissing her cheek. She looked up at the staff table to see the 2 men watching her. She kept her head down and continued to talk with her friends.

Once dinner ended she said goodbye to her friends and kissed Neville goodbye before heading downstairs. Little did she know someone was watching her.

As she was walking alone a hand gripped her from behind, as another hand went around her mouth. She tried to scream but it was muffled.

This stranger picked her up with ease, and then dragged her into the room next to them. She kicked and scratched at the man's arms. Her muffled cries filled her ears.

The man let her go and she fell to the floor, she hissed in pain. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. She looked to the floor, too afraid to see who it was.

She heard footsteps coming closer to her. A cold metal piece was placed under her chin making her look into the piercing blue eyes of the man.