𝗰𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

i sat up in my bed looking out my window, another day without my  brother and without my sister who ran away after their dad became abusive. i quickly got dressed and made my way for the door, but dad grabbed my bag from my back.

"no funny buisness. come back." he said.
"i have nowhere else to go." i said.
"i don't want to loose you too." he said.

i kind of felt bad for my dad, i looked down and left for school, usually i  would see ava and jordan making out somewhere and missy fake gagging with them and smiling at cory, but ever since their deaths missy never really spoke to me.until today.

"cory, you alright?" missy caught up.
"yeah i'm fine, why u here?" i said.
"well we used to be close so." missy said.
"so what? listen i've got no fags." i  smiled.
"i don't want them silly, come on." she said.

she took my  hand and we walked to school together like they used to do, everybody was really surprised to see us talking again, we seemed closer then ever before, of course nobody smiled at us, the school was still quiet and miserable but you could tell, slowly, very slowly people were getting over their deaths.

"you back with missy then?" riz said.
"nah weve just talked again." i smiled.
"why don't you go talk to her." naveed said.
"just leave it out." cory laughed at the two.

mrs carter and mr bell watched over the students in the courtyard, me and all my friends were laughing, missy and nasreen were gossiping and laughing like they used too, mrs carter had her kids back. she turnt around to mr bell and the two shared a hug.

"we've got our kids back." mrs carter said.
"they seem to be bright again."mr bell said.

third person pov.
it's been 5 years since cory left ackley bridge college, he wanted to make jordan proud and decided to focus on art to go to art college like jordan always wanted too. missy and cory ended up getting back together and till this day the two still live together in ackley, just not his dad. everybody finally got over their deaths, they all still visited their graves but missy once said.

"they wouldn't want us to be sad."