𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲

it's been 4 months since ava and jordan passed away, nothing ever returned to normal. everybody tried to get on with their day but their was always that little hole in their hearts.they missed ava, the way she would always cause some sort of trouble where ever she may have been or who she was with. they missed jordan, the way he was always with ava or even if he wasn't the way he talked about her, she helped him and made him a better person.

ackley bridge college was so quiet without the two, regardless wether their most loudest students still attended it was just so quiet. the school was never the same after the two passed, ava's death was tragic enough for them to hear but the following week they heard about how jordan died it broke every single one of them to know they all lost two very good friends and students. nobody laughed and joked in lessons like they used too. nobody talked back to the teachers, it was almost as if ava and jordan were the glue to hold everything and everybody together.

"your all awfully quiet today." mr bell said.
"take a guess why we're all quiet." missy said.

mr bell sighed in sadness as he knew exactly why they were all so upset, you would think since their deaths were announced four months ago people would slowly start to get on with their lives, but that wasn't the case.

"guys listen to me, i know you guys miss ava and jordan, i miss them both terribly too they brang light to everybody's day yes? would they really want you guys to carry on living miserably and sad every single day of the week." mr bell said in sympathy to the class.

"you just don't get it do u? we can't just move on with our lives when they were both a massive part in our lives." missy stormed out

the rest of the class followed missy out of the classroom they were all in shock that one of their best teachers could ever come out with a thing like that.

mr bell threw his arms up in the air in defeat and decided to go to his wife's office who happened to be the headmistress.

"i can't teach them mandy. not now." he said.
"well we can't just send them all home."
"i miss my happy, chattering year 11s."
"i think we all do, the sixth formers to."
"send them all home for the rest of the day."

miss carter held as assembly for the year elevens and the sixth formers who were impacted the most in ava smiths and jordan wilson's tragic deaths.

"wow, brighten up guys." mr bell sighed.
"oh ffs how can we brighten up!" lexi said.

miss carter  looked sympathetically at all the kids, she missed when they were so hard to get to behave, yes they were a nightmare but they was the kids she knew, and the ones she loved.

"i'm going to send you all home for the remainder of the day, we expect you all here tommorow though at normal registration time." miss carter smiled at the kids.

as soon as them words left miss carter's mouth the kids left the hall and went straigjt for the exit, missy lexi and nasreen always went to jordan and ava's grave after school, it kind of became a regular thing for the trio.

"do you want me to come babe?" riz said.
"no it's fine you go to rugby." lexi sighed.
"text me when your home ok?" riz smiled.
"yea whatever, go to rugby." lexi sighed.

nobody was ever gonna return to their old selves and nobody was planning too, as much as all the teachers forced to act like everything was okay for the sake of the kids, they all terribly missed ava and jordan just as much as all the students missed the two.

this was how ackley bridge worked now.