~~Chapter 9~~

READ PLEASE! CHAPTER 9 IS BELOW THIS TEXT

Hello! Im so sorry for not updating in a LONG time. Basically 2 people run this account, and one of the writers had lost motivation. So now I'm trying to finish what we started. The reason it took so long for ME to do stuff because im writing 3 stories on my main account. Sorry for the wait and id love to say that this will be a priority but simply put updates will be slow and ill write on this when i get motivation. I hope that my increase in writing skill will be shown here. If you really want my account stuff I don't mind but this is about this book right now.

Enjoy the story!

[Tommy POV]

For once I had felt free, for once I had felt the strings attached to me by my parents be cut off, but happiness doesn't last forever does it?

Black

All I see

A small light from the corner shows itself after a few seconds of blinking, and as soon as I see it I dash, just for it to show a mirror of myself, but covered in blood head to toe with some of my flesh being ripped out.

Thump

I flinch for a second and look behind me, just to see blood and ripped out flesh, but on Wilbur's body.

"N-no... STOP!" I scream, but I know that no one is able to help me.

The mirror of me seeps out of its container which it then decides to start choking me while the reincarnation of Wilbur starts to tear at my flesh.

"AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH STOP!" I yell out in pain but my pain reincarnates as a pinch to my side.

I drift out of my dream and back into reality. I wished it didn't end secretly. I wanted the pain of death. I wanted to leave for good this time.

"TOMMY!" Wilbur shouts into my ears.

My eyes fling open and immediately I curl into a ball, hiding from reality. I want to feel the pain, but I'm scared to let it happen. Almost as if i'm begging for pain, i ask Wilbur a question that left him speechless.

"A-are you going to hu-hurt me...?"

Wilbur was speechless. He was silent. At this point voices start coming back to me, haunting my body.

Your just attention seeking

Cut the act

Am I attention seeking?

I continue to cry while still being curled into a ball but flinch once I feel a persons hand laying down on my back. I pull my head out from my ball and see Wilbur with his hand laying on my back. After a second he turns and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Tommy. I won't ever hurt you. Doing that would be against everything I stand for. Please, please, don't ever think like ok?" Wilbur says reassuringly, almost to good to be true.

Almost like small child I timidly nod my hand and wrap my hands around Wilbur hugging him.

"I-I'm so sorry for bringing you into thi-" I attempt say with my voice muffled with my head being against Wilbur's shirt.

"No, your were alone. I brought myself into this. Tommy, I won't ever leave you or ever think bad of you. There is no reason to be sorry ok?" Wilbur, once again, says motivationally.

This time, I actually believe him. He's made me feel cared for one time in my life. I felt cared by my parents, but seeing as what they did...

They didn't care.

"Tommy..."

"Y-yes...?"

"You need some sleep. You haven't been sleeping well."

Immediately I feel scared again. The images of Wilbur I saw during the nightmare come back to my head, causing to scream.

"Tommy! You ok, breathe!" Wilbur half shouts to me.

It doesn't help much. Hell, it doesn't help at all.

"Tommy. Breath with me ok...?"

I softly nod, still scared out of my mind.

I follow his short breaths and continue as they continue to longer breaths, until ultimately my breathing stays normal.

"I don't want to sleep Wil..." I say timidly.

"Please... I'll be here ok?" Wilbur responds.

After a minute of waiting I finally get the courage to sleep.

"I-I'm ready Wil..."

"Good, just try to think about the good things in life ok?"

I nod and start to think, but my mind can only land on a few things.

The moments I spent with Tubbo and my friends.

The things I've accomplished.

And the fact that Wilbur saved me.

__________________

Well, finally done.

I'm so sorry for the wait everyone ;-;

I might make a separate chapter explaining everything that went down.

Sorry.

788 Words