-Eugene marton

I was with my sister Francis as we left home to audtion for this dancing part in a movie. We met a few blues man  well one of them wanna be a blues man but he cute funny talented.

We was laying in bed me Francis and Eugene. Eugene on my right side Frances on my left. I felt chilly really cold so I decided to get up and wash my hands with warm water when I heard a voice "what u doing up?" I turned it was Eugene.

"Just a little chilly that all" I said walking towards the chair. "Maybe I can chill u up with 2 things" he said sitting next to me in the chair. "You can?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said. "What is it?" I asked. "This" he said placing his lips on mine as we French kiss with his tongue on mine. I pulled away "that was nice" I said.

"It was" he asked raising a eyebrow smiling. "Yeah" I said before our lips tonched again we fell down and kissed more but we got tired as our lips were still connecting we fell asleep. I woke up with our lips connected it was pouring raining.

"Eugene we should get back in bed" I Said as my lips brushed against his. "We should" he said. I slipped back in the middle of the bed as Eugene got on the end of the right side.

"Woah I'm still chilly" I said. "Maybe this can chill you up" he said as he came closer to me and started spooning with me as his arm wrapped around my shoulders I never wanted to get up I felt comfortable safe with him around.